Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Asdifficult as it might be to get a deal with the EU,

I certainly didn't envisage parliament behaving like this.

Bet you cheered them on when they triggered Article 50 with no plan though, and got a raging hard-on when May repeated "Brexit means Brexit" every day for the best part of  2 years.

30 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

You can file that twat under T along with JRM, Boris and Cameron. 

that's several times recently that you've mentioned Cameron.....................and not used "Shiny faced twat" you must be warming to him 😁

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Bercow has told her to get fucked with her vote again. 

No he hasn't.

I'm watching it live. He said his stance still applies, and that he wouldn't accept certain wriggle attempts by means of different motions.

However he did say that he has been assured that some difference will be made to allow it to come back.

It's in the government's court now.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

How ridiculous do you sound, what are you proposing you and others are going to do? 

He hasn't proposed anything has he though; merely a suggestion that shit could hit the fan.

Who knows what might happen, but it's certainly possible that civil unrest may occur.

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He hasn't proposed anything has he though; merely a suggestion that shit could hit the fan.

Who knows what might happen, but it's certainly possible that civil unrest may occur.

Precisely, ST seems to interpret what I say in a random and completely illogical manner. I’ll wait for the apology from him but don’t expect it forthcoming. And to be honest I don’t really want to continue dialogue with him. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Precisely, ST seems to interpret what I say in a random and completely illogical manner. I’ll wait for the apology from him but don’t expect it forthcoming. And to be honest I don’t really want to continue dialogue with him. 

In two posts you mention "there will be very very serious consequences" and go onto to say "if blood was actually spilt it we be parliament's fault" 

Why the aggressive language intimating the violence could be a consequence of Brexit not being delivered the way you want? You wanted parliament to retain it's soveriegnty and whether you like it or not it is doing exactly that. 

17 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

In two posts you mention "there will be very very serious consequences" and go onto to say "if blood was actually spilt it we be parliament's fault" 

Why the aggressive language intimating the violence could be a consequence of Brexit not being delivered the way you want? You wanted parliament to retain it's soveriegnty and whether you like it or not it is doing exactly that. 

So I’ve clearly not advocated violence, I’ve clearly never even mention folk dying.  My earlier comments about ‘“bloodbath” were in a metaphorical sense and in elections meaning remain MPs losing seats rather than in a literal sense,  my last post went on to say that the consequence of not delivering Brexit could end up with trouble on the streets,  no where in that post did I condone or advocate such behaviour. How you jump to that conclusion Is baffling. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

19 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Where’s he mentioned people maybe harmed fatally? Or have you just made that up.