Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Forget it if you’re just being plain awkward.

Concentrate on your own safety in the smoke, so sad seeing 4 more people losing their lives in the last day, very sad times indeed. I genuinely do hope it improves down there.

Will speak tomorrow, got to be up early.

I’m not being awkward. I have no idea who you think I advocate or what therefore is being summed up by my post. 

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I’m not being awkward. I have no idea who you think I advocate or what therefore is being summed up by my post. 

He's been radicalised. I don't even think he understands what he's saying any more. His default thought process seems to be "blame Sadiq Khan or the EU", and if anyone questions that, he either insults them or claims he's too busy to answer. 

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

He's been radicalised. I don't even think he understands what he's saying any more. His default thought process seems to be "blame Sadiq Khan or the EU", and if anyone questions that, he either insults them or claims he's too busy to answer. 

It seems his current approach is refuse to answer my question, then refuse to do so again, then suggest his refusal to answer is actually my fault (for being awkward), then change the subject entirely and start taking about knife crime.

I’m sure it was Miami who regularly accused others of deflection tactics.

I expect I will have a response with some links and some FACTS when I wake up in the morning.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

It seems his current approach is refuse to answer my question, then refuse to do so again, then suggest his refusal to answer is actually my fault (for being awkward), then change the subject entirely and start taking about knife crime.

I expect I will have a response with some links and some FACTS when I wake up in the morning.

Indeed. He's got enough time to change the subject, or tell you to do something more productive, but not enough time to actually answer a simple question. 

7 hours ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Morning, 

It’s obvious you’re an advocate of the left isn’t it ? That’s that cleared up.

The quote of your middle paragraph I was referring to is the quote of the agreement of the trade deal would be more challenging, with regards to elections........now then, I wonder why that is ? You tell me fella.

I don’t shirk questions or answers, I said I was up early which I always am. I’m off to work shortly but I’ll be online this evening if that’s ok with you ?

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

Priceless.

You’ve been radicalised fella, accusing IS of being right wing.......that was so funny by you , you really have no idea what crap you come out with. Good job I educated you on them isn’t it ?

As for default position.....considering I started this thread about Khan and the EU...hahahahaha.....you don’t like the truth do you ?

Typical subterfuge by you....

Edited by miamiwhite

Any Remainers following the ‘Democratic’ Election of the EU’s new politburo.

The usual undemocratic carve up is now ongoing, the power struggle between Merkel, Macron etc. to make sure they get their man in place to replace Juncker & co. just proves we are better off out

• Members
10 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

The usual undemocratic carve up is now ongoing, the power struggle between Merkel, Macron etc. to make sure they get their man in place to replace Juncker & co. just proves we are better off out

Farcical stuff. Apparently some major squabbles in the Bulgarian Embassy close by where they have retired to to avoid prying eyes and ears as they jockey for position for the largest lunch allowance and wine tab.

Annunziata was on the case when she photographed the line of luxurious limousines outside the building which these fucking parasites are chauffered around in and she was subsequently barred from entering the building for exposing the truth about these snout in the trough wastrels.

I will be very pleased to hear that we are finally out so that the taxes of the good working folk of WWays is no longer contributing to the Brussels bureaucrat gravy train.

20 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Let’s see who gets there man, the Euro sceptic Eastern European’s or The usual Brussels europhiles, Timmermans for the europhiles will be the likely outcome.  

• Members
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48819260

This is exactly what we should have been saying 3 years ago. 

You are correct of course but I am afraid that I am struggling to believe he is poacher turned gamekeeper.

He has to put on his 'Leaver' face to have any chance with the party members. Not sure he will convince enough of them he has truly changed his spots and I do believe that the constant harrying of Bojo by the gutter press will have the reverse effect to that they intended and he'll romp home by a considerable margin.

Nigels efforts in Brum yesterday once again highlight the fact that only Boris would have any chance of bringing Brexit Party voters back into the Conservative fold. Hunt would mean that Farage could wipe the floor with them at a GE and the split vote could let in the wobbly Marxist septuagenarian and set the country back 50 years.

35 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

You are correct of course but I am afraid that I am struggling to believe he is poacher turned gamekeeper.

He has to put on his 'Leaver' face to have any chance with the party members. Not sure he will convince enough of them he has truly changed his spots and I do believe that the constant harrying of Bojo by the gutter press will have the reverse effect to that they intended and he'll romp home by a considerable margin.

Nigels efforts in Brum yesterday once again highlight the fact that only Boris would have any chance of bringing Brexit Party voters back into the Conservative fold. Hunt would mean that Farage could wipe the floor with them at a GE and the split vote could let in the wobbly Marxist septuagenarian and set the country back 50 years.

I had some great times in the 70s, bring it on.:D

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Priceless.

You’ve been radicalised fella, accusing IS of being right wing.......that was so funny by you , you really have no idea what crap you come out with. Good job I educated you on them isn’t it ?

As for default position.....considering I started this thread about Khan and the EU...hahahahaha.....you don’t like the truth do you ?

Well ISIS are hardly Lefty Luvvies, are they?

Is that how it works then? You started the thread, therefore everything you say about the EU and Sadiq Khan is unquestionably true?

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Is that how it works then? You started the thread, therefore everything you say about the EU and Sadiq Khan is unquestionably true?

IS are hardcore religious conservatives...only in the mind of a very warped and decidedly odd individual could religious terrorists be conflated with the Kale eating sandal wearing left....though in reality they know its nonsense but just persist anyway because hatred has to be justified somehow. 

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48819260

This is exactly what we should have been saying 3 years ago. 

The Conservatives seem to be doing their best to make Labour look like a more fiscally sensible alternative at the moment. It's like a competition between Boris and Hunt to see whose policies will fuck the country hardest. 

6 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

IS are hardcore religious conservatives...only in the mind of a very warped and decidedly odd individual could religious terrorists be conflated with the Kale eating sandal wearing left....though in reality they know its nonsense but just persist anyway because hatred has to be justified somehow. 

Look at antifa’s disgraceful behaviour at the weekend in Portland before spouting your one sided opinion, they were utterly disgusting and aided by the mayor who ordered the police to stand down and give those masked left thugs free reign. If you’re not aware, they hospitalised a gay Vietnamese journalist, giving him a brain bleed in the process.

As for IS, read the links I posted the other week and their five features, it silenced your alter ego into submission re them being right wing.

Crack on son, you know best don’t you ?

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

Joker....I silenced you the other week with my links on IS didn’t I ?

Did I also say everything I post about the EU and Kahn is unquestionably true ?

No I didn’t......I just said the thread is about Khan and the EU, so I’d hardly talk about the Wanderers being taken over on here would I ?

You really need to stop lying again.

Now, go away and stop mithering me unless you have something interesting or constructive to say, which would be a first.

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Joker....I silenced you the other week with my links on IS didn’t I ?

Did I also say everything I post about the EU and Kahn is unquestionably true ?

No I didn’t......I just said the thread is about Khan and the EU, so I’d hardly talk about the Wanderers being taken over on here would I ?

You really need to stop lying again.

Now, go away and stop mithering me unless you have something interesting or constructive to say, which would be a first.

Aye, you "silenced" me, and proved ISIS are a bunch of left wing snowflakes. 

Talk about delusional. 

Edited by Cheese

22 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Aye, you "silenced" me, and proved ISIS are a bunch of left wing snowflakes. 

Talk about delusional. 

Once again, Cheese in yet another huge lie shocker.

Did I say they were left wing ?

No I didn’t.

Read what I posted and what put you into silence....you are delusional and a bigot.

End of, I won’t converse with a liar like you anymore. Good riddance...hahahahahaha.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Once again, Cheese in yet another huge lie shocker.

Did I say they were left wing ?

No I didn’t.

Read what I posted and what put you into silence....you are delusional and a bigot.

End of, I won’t converse with a liar like you anymore. Good riddance...hahahahahaha.

Oh dear. 

14 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Morning, 

It’s obvious you’re an advocate of the left isn’t it ? That’s that cleared up.

The quote of your middle paragraph I was referring to is the quote of the agreement of the trade deal would be more challenging, with regards to elections........now then, I wonder why that is ? You tell me fella.

I don’t shirk questions or answers, I said I was up early which I always am. I’m off to work shortly but I’ll be online this evening if that’s ok with you ?

I’m hardly an advocate of left wing populism and even less so do I support any Argentine political parties.

Just because I’m not pro-Trump, Tommy and Boris, it doesn’t mean I’m a rabid commie.