Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bleeding Ryanair Again.

leigh white

Booked cheap flights a month ago to Majorca, got lucky with it not being shelved, got the confirmation with the final price on Tuesday and had to wait until today to download the boarding pass, put all the details in then find out it would not let me progress further until I reserve a seat, reluctantly I booked on the seats I wanted then find out my name was not recognised, I tried again minutes later and the price had doubled. What a fucking shambles that airline is.

Booked cheap flights a month ago to Majorca, got lucky with it not being shelved, got the confirmation with the final price on Tuesday and had to wait until today to download the boarding pass, put all the details in then find out it would not let me progress further until I reserve a seat, reluctantly I booked on the seats I wanted then find out my name was not recognised, I tried again minutes later and the price had doubled. What a fucking shambles that airline is.

Surely once you have booked it is locked in? Unless I'm missing something.

It's the customers that should go on strike

If we all fuck them off then they will be no more and a decent airline can fill the slots

The experience with Ryan air is a joke, start to finish. Yet they have a huge part of the market forcing folk to fly with them

They have a huge part of the market because people are happy to pay £40 for a return flight to the back end of beyond.

Fuck them off by all means, just don't then complain if no-one else then flys to the same destinations for less than £400.

They have a huge part of the market because people are happy to pay £40 for a return flight to the back end of beyond.

Fuck them off by all means, just don't then complain if no-one else then flys to the same destinations for less than £400.

this is were I'm at

Paid £80 for a return to malta  its almost 4 bastard hours so paid the extra £15 EW

for extra leg room

I've just filled in all my passport info but says check in is 4 days before unless I pay. No skin off my nose to wait till then

I had the same, its only a short haul overseas, didn't gave a fuck where I was sat, then the circled red lines round the check in shit saying no free check ins on both days making you to books seats on both flights, they were quick enough to charge me again on credit card details.

I fail to see how flying with Ryanair is a 'joke'...

You pay about 45p for your flight and then check in and fly with no problems whatsoever usually...

Flown well over a hundred times, probably more, with them, delayed twice and had a booking change once.

Folk who complain about Ryanair are the type who'd complain 8 Bounty Bars for a quid from the scutter shop are smaller than ones from the newsagent/cornershop.

Anyhow I thought most on here only fly business class long haul on erm...Emirates Concordes (they've kept some running, secret like). :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

My first trip abroad alone at eighteen involved climbing some rickety stairs to a calor-gas heated Just Flights office and handing over £270 in cash iirc...

When I fly to the same place (Canaries) these days it costs an average of about £60-£70 return.

Long live Ryanair! Make Michael Flatley a Knight!

My first trip abroad alone at eighteen involved climbing some rickety stairs to a calor-gas heated Just Flights office and handing over £270 in cash iirc...

When I fly to the same place (Canaries) these days it costs an average of about £60-£70 return.

You could get to Milton Keynes and back for that sort of price (£60-£70) on the train.

Ain't he a Lord already?

You could get to Milton Keynes and back for that sort of price (£60-£70) on the train.

I wish I'd known that a month ago - two weeks in Newport Pagnell - bliss!

Ain't he a Lord already?

Glad someone's paying attention ;)

They should knight him too though.

I heard he dips his cock in Listerine, or was that Tom Jones?