Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 5-1 Wanderers

burnden

Staying the obvious we need home wins now not draws beat Barnsley and we will pull them into the relegation battle with us Hull Millwall also starting to look vulnerable.

Barnsley are playing their match in hand at Reading on Tuesday.

I'm hoping for a draw (preferably 0-0) with multiple red cards.

Does anyone enjoy kens statement klaxons? I'm trying to work the latest one out! Pointless

I'm a Ken fan, but he's getting boring now. His "occasional" notes are almost daily now.

I'm really pleased he wants to be open with us, but don't post stuff just for the sake of it.

• Site Supporter

I'm a Ken fan, but he's getting boring now. His "occasional" notes are almost daily now.

I'm really pleased he wants to be open with us, but don't post stuff just for the sake of it.

100% agree.

The tone is changing too, seems to be getting closer to the playing side of things. Is he trying to come across as a fan?

• Moderators

100% agree.

The tone is changing too, seems to be getting closer to the playing side of things. Is he trying to come across as a fan?

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2017/november/a-note-from-the-chairman7/

"I am sure like me many of you are very disappointed in yesterday’s result at Molineux and like me are struggling to come to terms with it"

Aye, rein it in ken, I was over it by 5pm

• Site Supporter

"I am sure like me many of you are very disappointed in yesterday’s result at Molineux and like me are struggling to come to terms with it"

Aye, rein it in ken, I was over it by 5pm

Think I was over it by half time.

The missus had to work virtually all night helping to keep Lancashire's roads clear of ice. A pointless process as it rained virtually all night washing the salt away.

She returned nacked and cold; puts it all into perspective.

I'm struggling to come to terms with our finances. One heavy away defeat against top of the league is something you accept.

• Site Supporter

He’d have been better off saying he would like Phil to tinker with the team but he’s the manager and he’s got my full backing if he decides not to. Personally, I think Parkinson’s doing a fucking good job with what he’s got to work with. I predicted relegation this season but seen enough that it’s not inevitable. I’ll celebrate 4th bottom like a promotion if it happens. Picture Birmingham at our place 3 years ago or Barnsley at Huddersfield 2 years ago, mental scenes in the away ends.

He’d have been better off saying he would like Phil to tinker with the team but he’s the manager and he’s got my full backing if he decides not to. Personally, I think Parkinson’s doing a fucking good job with what he’s got to work with. I predicted relegation this season but seen enough that it’s not inevitable. I’ll celebrate 4th bottom like a promotion if it happens. Picture Birmingham at our place 3 years ago or Barnsley at Huddersfield 2 years ago, mental scenes in the away ends.

Totally agree.????

Is where I'm at as well