Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

Not trying to be an arse here, but genuinely curious.

Why have you used different words.

If you tell me to fuck off, I'd understand.

No idea pal. Piss poor English though my excuses im on holiday and was most likely kegged up. ???? Edited by Mounts Kipper

New statement from Ken, this bit seems a bit too critical for the public domain.

https://bit.ly/2n1B9Om

“Unfortunately, even though Paul Heathcote is a ‘lifelong supporter of the club’ he decided to issue a winding up notice against Bolton Whites Hotel Ltd only a few days after the amount would have been due. I doubt anyone would see that as the actions of ‘a lifelong supporter’! No doubt he pays all his suppliers weekly and on time as we have to! The winding up petition will now be dismissed but I would ask everyone to consider if they want to support SCC/Heathcote’s other businesses in the light of his aggressive actions against the club.”

Edited by matty2094

New statement from Ken, this bit seemed a bit too critical for the public domain.

“Unfortunately, even though Paul Heathcote is a ‘lifelong supporter of the club’ he decided to issue a winding up notice against Bolton Whites Hotel Ltd only a few days after the amount would have been due. I doubt anyone would see that as the actions of ‘a lifelong supporter’! No doubt he pays all his suppliers weekly and on time as we have to! The winding up petition will now be dismissed but I would ask everyone to consider if they want to support SCC/Heathcote’s other businesses in the light of his aggressive actions against the club.”

Relentless isn't he!

• Site Supporter

New statement from Ken, this bit seems a bit too critical for the public domain.

Go Kenny

About time people started getting behind this man.

Siege mentality.

No fucker will take the piss again.

Fuckin Do em ken lad

No doubt the likes of smurf will be in meltdown calling Ken all names under the sun.

But this is what we needed. We had to stop being a gravy train for a load of hanger-ons that the last regime allowed to leach off the club.

We had to stop being a gravy train for a load of hanger-ons that the last regime allowed to leach off the club.

was just going to write exactly the same.

Heathcote can fuck right off, the only reason he stayed around for the time he did was his agreement was ridiculously beneficial to do so.

many others would probably do the same. Its business at the end of the day. But lets called a spade a spade, He's probably made a million or two out of the club knowing he was robbing them blind when they were on their knees

Id go with Cnut over fan 

Edited by barrycowdrill

Agree with heathcote probably being a ball bag. I thought he over hyped the I am a big fan blah blah.

Ken is certainly making us no pushover. This will be good going forward.

I don't understand the holding money for a few days when it was available to be paid according to ken?

Also I found it interesting that if my memory is correct that's he's called the old regime out so vocally. Normally been appreciative of eddies efforts?

Also I found it interesting that if my memory is correct that's he's called the old regime out so vocally. Normally been appreciative of eddies efforts?

Yes he has, however i think he might be now pig sick of getting the shit for dealing with things they left.

To still be dealing with 'legacy' agreements 2 and a half years on just goes to show what a mess we were in. I think he wants people to realise that in spite of the aggro he gets all the shit hes now dealing with wasnt created by him.

Not hold people to account as such but highlight it at least 

Edited by barrycowdrill

Agree with heathcote probably being a ball bag. I thought he over hyped the I am a big fan blah blah.

Ken is certainly making us no pushover. This will be good going forward.

I don't understand the holding money for a few days when it was available to be paid according to ken?

He'll say he isn't criticising Eddie but the ones who did the deals. 

I know people who have talked to Lee/Ken in the hotel bar and in "private" what Ken says about the last regime and Eddie Davies certainly isn't very complimentary! 

Edited by bwfcfan5

That is brilliant

I've said it before, but the fact he is a life long supporter, so what, who cares, what has that got to do with anything.

• Site Supporter

Brilliant - 100% behind ken on this one. The sooner we are out of that contract the better and the sooner we can get some decent catering at the ground.

Obviously pleased that Ken is sorting these things out, unfortunately it's a bit unedifying.

Hope prospective suppliers won't be put off; irrespective of where blame lies.