Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

Doesn’t make sense to me either

Didn’t Heatcoat owe us £100k the other week? If that’s 15% then it means Heathocoat made £666k profit for that period (assume it’s a monthly or quarterly payment and not annual)

Even if they make 50% profit (which would be on the high side after paying for the stuff as well as wages) that would mean that they turned over £1.3m for that period

That’s 260,000 pints of Fosters alone

Put it into context, our total ticket revenue from last season was £3m

I’d imagine it’s 85% of turnover rather than profits, that’s much closer to the 20% of revenue that was kicked around previously. Not sure how you would go about maintaining a deal based on profit anyway, revenue is much easier. Nothing stopping Heatcoat cooking his books to make a paper loss and not owe anything at all if it’s based on profit

Just listened to that. Is Ken saying he has put his own money in or just not explaining that he has taken it out again when appropriate?

Bit confused to be honest. Not that it matters in the end I suppose.

From what’s been disclosed previously he puts money in when cash flow isn’t positive then takes it back when its available. Not sure why he’s not explaining it clearly he has in the past.

Personally I think he explains it pretty clearly.

He certainly does. But it’s not clear enough for some.

I swear he’s one step away from telling us all when he’s been for his morning shite.

Just let the bloke run his business. I just don’t get this constant need to find fault and prove that he’s on the take like some dodgy car mechanic or summet.

It’s embaraasing.

Martin Howells

Ian Firth

Phil Shortland

Crazy Susan

Roy Bartrims

...get these cunts outed.

He certainly does. But it’s not clear enough for some.

I swear he’s one step away from telling us all when he’s been for his morning shite.

Just let the bloke run his business. I just don’t get this constant need to find fault and prove that he’s on the take like some dodgy car mechanic or summet.

It’s embaraasing.

Martin Howells

Ian Firth

Phil Shortland

Crazy Susan

Roy Bartrims

...get these cunts outed.

In one!!

Whether people like what Ken says and does, or whether we agree with it we certainly can't complain about lack of info or walls of secrecy around the club.

We've never been told as much about the goings on of our club and, I bet, we know far more than those of virtually any other club in the league