Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Manager

HomerJay

Speed - manager of Wales

Allardyce - manager of England

Hierro - manager of Spain

Parkinson - ???

The first ex-Bolton player to win the World Cup as manager?

• Members

Gundi - Head of Iceland FA

On a holiday to Iceland I got talking to an Icelandic bloke. We talk about football and I say I'm a Bolton fan

He says he knows Gudni. Didn't believe it at first. Then shows me stuff that suggests he does. I say he's a Bolton legend so he says I'll ring him you can chat to him

I'm starting to do a sex wee

Passed me the phone and it goes to answer phone

• Members

The cunt never did ????

I think I said summat like Gudni I love you. Wouldn't have known what to say if he answered

Was late at night and it was his phone. When our other halves came back to the hotel bar as we were leathered I knew my chance was gone

The cunt never did ????

I think I said summat like Gudni I love you. Wouldn't have known what to say if he answered

Was late at night and it was his phone. When our other halves came back to the hotel bar as we were leathered I knew my chance was gone

I met him in the Whites hotel when I was well refreshed and he could be best described as being very patient.

I've met (bumped into) Gundi on two occasions and can report he is a top man. Friendly, patient, polite and full of class.

A rarity in modern football.

I used to work in the video shop in Astley Bridge and sorry to be controversial i always thought he was ignorant and rude. He was in regularly so it wasn't a one off opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

That may have been it. Randomly when DVD came out the tight arse persisted with VHS.

Which is a good job because your stock of videos would have been fairly redundant if he and many others didn't.