Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pikies

Zico

• Moderators

cunts:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6397527/thwaites-brewery-blackburn-travellers-camp/

BREWERY TAKEOVER Thwaites Brewery taken over by 100 travellers who ‘evict’ staff and ‘turn building into disgusting mess’

Employees turned up over the weekend at Thwaites’ plant in Blackburn only to find it occupied by 21 caravans and 25 vehicles, causing a 'massive amount of destruction' to the property

My mate works for amazon and he had 2 nicked that were full of stuff. Trackers led them and the police to a big travellers site near Salford.

The police wouldn’t go in. A young lad came out and handed them the keys to two now empty vans that were parked round the corner.

They are above the law.

My mate works for amazon and he had 2 nicked that were full of stuff. Trackers led them and the police to a big travellers site near Salford.

The police wouldn’t go in. A young lad came out and handed them the keys to two now empty vans that were parked round the corner.

They are above the law.

Amazing!

You hear that and then puzzle as you're pulled over in Weston-Super-Mare in a Honda Civic with my Mrs and the wee bairn in the back as they wanted to check the tint levels on the car windows . . . full gangsta

I kid you not

call em what you like

I called them gypos till I saw snatch, but prefer pikey now

Gypos seems more fitting.

Pikies has a kind of comedic vibe to me and there's nothing funny about having your bike nicked repeatedly when you're a kid.

Let it go, let it go . . . :) 

• Moderators

Do they get charged with criminal damage and trespass now or is it like gonzo said they just drive off into the sun?

my mrs had trouble with him at her company, they turned up one sunday night, used a circular saw to break the pad locks on the gates then parked up on the car park

cctv showed a bloke in a stripey top who was about 7ft doing it, but as his face wasn't clear enough the police said they couldn't do anything to the 7ft bloke in the stripey top who was clearly the ringleader of them all and basically left them to it, said give them a call if they do any damage or steal anything

ringleader said they'd be gone the next day once one of their women had given birth at the  nearby hospital

when my mrs and her boss went to speak to them the next day, they whipped out a laminate copy of some "law" and said "we're going nowhere"

options were:

1) hire local hardnuts to drive them out, but with fear of reprisals

2) go through the courts and takes days/weeks/months to shift them

3) give them 2k to fuck off there and then

they went with option 3 then put storage containers around the plant so they wouldn't be able to come back and do it again

They move onto land, go round the local area robbing and fleecing people for shit quality work and then move on.

Would it not be an idea to block them in to wherever they have occupied to prevent their activities or is this against their human rights?

• Site Supporter

There's a caravan invasion on leverhulme park again.

The lot at moses gate recently nicked plant from the wife's place in Lancashire. Trackers found it.

They also nicked plant from a local builder and recently a large chipper was nicked from halliwell which no doubt went to the same place.

the law really is vastly inadequate.

• Site Supporter

On the news now.

What a set of complete animals.

Not a single arrest, yet they've broken in (burglary?) wrecked stuff (criminal damage) and made threats to staff.

I normally try to avoid criticising the police; but it's about time they sorted themselves out and started to do what they are there for.

An absolute fuckin disgrace this.

On the news now.

What a set of complete animals.

Not a single arrest, yet they've broken in (burglary?) wrecked stuff (criminal damage) and made threats to staff.

I normally try to avoid criticising the police; but it's about time they sorted themselves out and started to do what they are there for.

An absolute fuckin disgrace this.

Are Gypos classed as a minority?  

I'd guess so - there's your answer.   That and they're cowards.  Thick ones at that.

• Moderators

Load of them have parked up in monsall. I'm guessing that's one of the few places were they won't fuck with the locals

I don't think they fear anyone or anything other than court orders