Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

32 minutes ago, stum3 said:

He was under pressure but i think we need to give him some slack

He says hes going to save the club and f*uck we need saving

Agree he was probably under pressure having to speak live on tv and wasn’t given chance to finish a sentence give him chance to try and put it right no alternative anyway 

• Site Supporter

I can’t decide if Obi Wan Bassini is passionate and serious, and maybe a bit pissed,

or if he’s absolutely crayons up the nose, shit smeared on the wall with his own socks menkul 

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I can’t decide if Obi Wan Bassini is passionate and serious, and maybe a bit pissed,

or if he’s absolutely crayons up the nose, shit smeared on the wall with his own socks menkul 

I'm passionate, serious and a bit pissed. But I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near running a football club! :)

If he does put money in and pays the players then it’s an indication that he’s putting more in to get us through to next season and beyond. In which I’m not bothered about how he comes across on SKY 

If he’s a complete barnpot without any money to put in they will soon see his true colours, May the 8th is good night Vienna 

This Sir Dave Richards, is he on Twitter? Has anyone tapped him up for comment on anything to do with BWFC? 

If he wants nowt to do with it as has been reported and Bassini is name dropping him on Sky then that gives us our answer 

16 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

I thought Dave Richards turned him down?

What a fucking state. If anyone thinks we've a bright future with that mon they're as mental as he is.

This was a rumour in one Sunday paper, so it shows that no one knows feck all...why would you believe a Sunday paper

Bassini mentioned Richards several times in his sky sports interview & it sounded to me like he's on board.

But as usual some people have already written Bassini off without even giving him a chance

Just now, Farnywhite said:

Going of what he was allowed to say before being interrupted ken will not release the share issue so the accounts are still frozen .  So sounds like ken trying is luck for more money 

I’m guessing he didn’t help when he said he was offered 20m then...

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

He’s won me over. He’s fucking ace!!

I agree, Big Lawrence’s Barmy Army. I hope he’s got the cash to prove all the doubters wrong. He’s mad as fook but then again a sane man would not touch us with a barge pole. 

2 minutes ago, Matty said:

I’m guessing he didn’t help when he said he was offered 20m then...

Got to admit it didn’t sounds a bit mad but a proper interviewer would of at least tried to ask him about it and the share issue problem with Anderson  so we could of had one or two answers instead of just shouting at him what was the point of asking him on 

41 minutes ago, Offshore said:

Fuck me. I'd rather go bust.....................My beloved, once proud, once great club. Turned into a fucking laughing stock by a couple of comics. 

Fucking M0ng

14 minutes ago, Jeebster said:

This was a rumour in one Sunday paper, so it shows that no one knows feck all...why would you believe a Sunday paper

Bassini mentioned Richards several times in his sky sports interview & it sounded to me like he's on board.

But as usual some people have already written Bassini off without even giving him a chance

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/9128587.watford-new-owner-laurence-bassini-has-already-rejected-10m-and-15m-offers/

How much more obvious do you want it to be?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

No. These people really don't and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the internet. Fuck me there are some m0ngs out there

People under 50 should be banned from social media unless they get their parent’s approval for every post.