Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe vs Bolton

HomerJay

I'm buzzing my little tits off. Tomorrow is about more than win, lose or draw for me. It's about us lot standing together when were needed. Proper needed. Don't care if it's 11 kids or we get spanked 5-0 providing they put the effort in.

Also - Wycombe have been class throughout the build up to this game. 

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'm buzzing my little tits off. Tomorrow is about more than win, lose or draw for me. It's about us lot standing together when were needed. Proper needed. Don't care if it's 11 kids or we get spanked 5-0 providing they put the effort in.

No game without Wycombe I think. Certainly not 1800 Bolton there. 

8 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Absolutely. It's at times like this that we find out who we are.

I'm really not superstitious, pretty much the opposite but ......

Travelled to Wales on the day we beat WBA away and was unpacking some cider while listening. Am going back to the same place tomorrow and will be doing the same.

Apart from needing a new wife who books things before the season starts the stars are aligned.

Hopefully having us at 7/1,12/1, and 28/1 BTTS wont work against the stars.

4 minutes ago, Matthew1234 said:

Genuinely - who will play up front? Hall is injured I believe. Magennis obviously absent. Not sure who else we have...

It's the least of our worries.

Just enjoy the fact we still have a team to support.

5 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

I'm really not superstitious, pretty much the opposite but ......

Travelled to Wales on the day we beat WBA away and was unpacking some cider while listening. Am going back to the same place tomorrow and will be doing the same.

Apart from needing a new wife who books things before the season starts the stars are aligned.

Hopefully having us at 7/1,12/1, and 28/1 BTTS wont work against the stars.

sure I got 32-1 with sky bet for BTTS and Bolton win £10 on it

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fine him for his refusal, fuck him off to train with kids until we get an offer.

If he's not used to not getting paid and training with the kids by now, he never will be.

Hit him where it hurts; make sure the showers are cold and there's no bottled water ...

15 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Haven't Wycombe signed about 10 new players? They could be as rusty as us if they haven't really had a chance to gel (although I appreciate they will have played some pre-season games).

I like the way you're thinking. but our kids will get dicked 5-0

12 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

One last thing before I go to bed. 

Kenny Davenport (BWFC) scored the first ever goal in the Football League 131 years ago. He went down in history.

Josh Magennis won’t. 

Thats all. Good night.

I doubt Josh Megennis will ever play for Bolton ever again, good riddance you mercenary placcy paddy turd - one of the worst players during the worst period in our history.

Just fuck off.

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

One last thing before I go to bed. 

Kenny Davenport (BWFC) scored the first ever goal in the Football League 131 years ago. He went down in history.

Josh Magennis won’t. 

Some of us will never forget him

48 minutes ago, BoltonBoy80 said:

Don’t care who plays tomorrow

i will cheer anybody in a white shirt 

Hope we win of course

Not worried about getting beat

Will sing my heart out for 90 minutes plus the rest and show the Wycombe fans and everybody else what a fucking club we are and what bwfc means to me.

once in always in

bwfc and fucking proud of it.

born in Bolton, die in Bolton, eat sleep and piss Bolton 

come on you white men!!!!! 

The fight back begins tomorrow 

Good post, lets fucking show them what our fans are made of.

COYFWM

Driving down on my own tomorrow. I just couldn’t miss this. 20 years of a season ticket and the fear of not having a team to support this season. Couldn’t miss it. No matter what 11 turn out they are Bolton fucking Wanderers and that’s all that matters.

Up the fucking Whites

6 minutes ago, Naytch said:

Driving down on my own tomorrow. I just couldn’t miss this. 20 years of a season ticket and the fear of not having a team to support this season. Couldn’t miss it. No matter what 11 turn out they are Bolton fucking Wanderers and that’s all that matters.

Up the fucking Whites

Btw depending on what time I get there, I’d love a pint with other BWFC fans so someone let me know what pub people are meeting in please 👍

1 hour ago, Boby Brno said:

I went to Carlisle and got stuffed 5-0. Reading 7 something. Some match at Wembley that involved 5 goals against. Been there, done that and all that shit. I feel your pain but.....

When things go well, it makes every single piece of shite that I’ve had to endure so much more satisfying. 

I was at that Carlisle match, April 83 evening match, Pop Robson scored a few. We sang John McGoverns Super White Army for 20 minutes non stop when 4 down in 2nd half. A wierd acceptance of a crap team in them days, nobody thought of slogging off the manager or even suggested he would get sacked after relegation.

3 minutes ago, Naytch said:

Btw depending on what time I get there, I’d love a pint with other BWFC fans so someone let me know what pub people are meeting in please 👍

There is a beer tent by the ground. Imagine a lot will be there by a decent time. 

1 hour ago, BoltonBoy80 said:

Don’t care who plays tomorrow

i will cheer anybody in a white shirt 

Hope we win of course

Not worried about getting beat

Will sing my heart out for 90 minutes plus the rest and show the Wycombe fans and everybody else what a fucking club we are and what bwfc means to me.

once in always in

bwfc and fucking proud of it.

born in Bolton, die in Bolton, eat sleep and piss Bolton 

come on you white men!!!!! 

The fight back begins tomorrow 

Can you do the team talk please? And then get involved in persuading fans to get season tickets?