Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gone but never forgotten

anthonyj

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

Not unavailable; can't be embedded. Press the black box and it links to YouTube.

Not on my phone it doesn't! Just takes me to a Facebook Q&A screen about videos.  What's the title of the vid if I want to go straight onto youtube to view it?

4 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Not on my phone it doesn't! Just takes me to a Facebook Q&A screen about videos.  What's the title of the vid if I want to go straight onto youtube to view it?

Its on bwfc remembrance group on you tube bud.

Edited by anthonyj

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Fucking hell. First few seconds I’m thinking it’s going to be some real soppy shit but that’s quite emotional. Didn’t realise that I knew some of them by sight 

There are people being remembered I didn't know were dead.

34 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Knew Eny well and older Winny - didn't know that Eny had passed away or Winny's younger brother. Very sad

Eny went this year mate, and A sadly passed away approx 20 years ago.

I didn’t know Fearny from AB had passed away either.

• Site Supporter
42 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Eny went this year mate, and A sadly passed away approx 20 years ago.

I didn’t know Fearny from AB had passed away either.

I used to call Ferny Trigger Si.. No matter how many times I corrected him he always called me Pete so I just went along with it in the end 😊. He was a sound lad though. 

2 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I used to call Ferny Trigger Si.. No matter how many times I corrected him he always called me Pete so I just went along with it in the end 😊. He was a sound lad though. 

I had Fernys name put on my flag after he passed on so he’d be at England games with us.  Amazing how well known he was around the country, he knew lads bloody everywhere through England

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I had Fernys name put on my flag after he passed on so he’d be at England games with us.  Amazing how well known he was around the country, he knew lads bloody everywhere through England

We're getting our Fernys mixed up 😊, I've known the one you're talking about since school. He took to some odd places at away games due to his England connections.