Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I was thinking about a certain boxer, who, despite his oddities, doesn't seem to bad.

But you're right, from personal experience its higher.

I used to go out with an Irish girl, her dad had about 20 horses and a plant hire firm in Hindley. He used to employ a few travellers. Some of them are actualy ok. The problem with many of the lads is they don't go to school, have no qualifications, dont have an address, so can't get most jobs and so have to duck and dive to get cash. If they could sort out some way of getting educated and enforcing it, they wouldn't be as much trouble. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, peelyfeet said:

I used to go out with an Irish girl, her dad had about 20 horses and a plant hire firm in Hindley. He used to employ a few travellers. Some of them are actualy ok. The problem with many of the lads is they don't go to school, have no qualifications, dont have an address, so can't get most jobs and so have to duck and dive to get cash. If they could sort out some way of getting educated and enforcing it, they wouldn't be as much trouble. 

Aye. Applies to anyone, get yourself an education, even if its just up to secondary level and you're in with a chance. 

3 hours ago, Morizio said:

Second bite of the cherry in the racism game 😲😱

Being serious though now, there’s no way that the Chinese death figures can be true. It’s too devastating globally for their figures to be correct.  

They're just doing a really good job. In Xinjiang province they're so effective that the figures have gone positive for the first time. People are spontaneously coming back to life thank to the efforts of the CCCP.

3 hours ago, Sweep said:

I was speaking to one of my contacts yesterday, as I have product that's supposed to be shipping out of HK on Friday. He advised me that the problem is really pretty big in HK at the minute, and it'll affect everything, especially import and export - so therefore I'll be getting my product a few days late as he's bouncing it via Shanghai instead

Just get it from Columbia instead...

Right fuck all on tele tonight apart from the Brentford game. 

can someone make a contentious remark about Asians or Chinese or summat please, but can we see it through to straighteners being offered. Last night was a damp squib In the end 

many thanks 

• Site Supporter

I’ve just seen a family of Asians (I know they were Asian as they were brownfaces gabbling on in some Neolithic language.)

No masks, fondling all the merchandise before putting it back on the shelf, clearly spending benefits and working cash in hand.

And one of them touched my trolley so I’m now riddled with Covid and probably some other peasant germs.

Edited by Spider

Just now, Spider said:

I’ve just seen a family of Asians (I know they were Asian as they were brownfaces gabbling on in some Neolithic language.)

No masks, fondling all the merchandise before putting it back on the shelf, clearly spending benefits and working cash in hand.

And one of them touched my trolley so I’m now riddled with Covid and probably some other peasant germs.

Perfect 👌🏼 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I was thinking about a certain boxer, who, despite his oddities, doesn't seem to bad.

But you're right, from personal experience its higher.

That's probably because he earns enough money so he doesn't need to be a cunt to get by

53 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Right fuck all on tele tonight apart from the Brentford game. 

can someone make a contentious remark about Asians or Chinese or summat please, but can we see it through to straighteners being offered. Last night was a damp squib In the end 

many thanks 

There’s a family of brown people, first house on the left as you turn into our estate. Used to be two generations 

Cheeky fuckers. Now it’s three. They moved the grandparents in. Decrepit old grandmother has the cheek to shuffle past our house every day on her afternoon walk. Even worse, if I’m outside she smiles and says hello but hasn’t the decency to look like she’s peeking through a letter box. Full face exposure spreading her brown germs. Obvs I run inside immediately. 

And the yellow people living at the bottom of our garden. Wafting their cooking smells and viruses our way. Needs a clear out around here 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Spider said:

You're a racist again.

29 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

There’s a family of brown people, first house on the left as you turn into our estate. Used to be two generations 

Cheeky fuckers. Now it’s three. They moved the grandparents in. Decrepit old grandmother has the cheek to shuffle past our house every day on her afternoon walk. Even worse, if I’m outside she smiles and says hello but hasn’t the decency to look like she’s peeking through a letter box. Full face exposure spreading her brown germs. Obvs I run inside immediately. 

And the yellow people living at the bottom of our garden. Wafting their cooking smells and viruses our way. Needs a clear out around here 

You’re a racist too. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

That's probably because he earns enough money so he doesn't need to be a cunt to get by

Proof of what hard work and dedication can achieve; instead of being society's leaches.

I lost respect for him when he went off the rails, but by the fook he put his life back together. 

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Free speach means free speach.

Darn tootin’ 

If I want to refer to someone of Asian descent or origin as someone of Asian descent or origin, I fucking well will. Even if the Asian cunt gives me his approval, I’m fucking doing it anyway and fuck the snowflakes