Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Wanderer

Morizio

• Site Supporter

Anyone remember the days when The Wanderer was seen by many on here as where the wankers went to chat football? 

Maybe they all heard that Wanderersways was a much better group for info and banter because like it or not, they're heeeeeeeere!

image.jpeg.269476c939b511b8369217c21038eb95.jpeg

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Anyone remember the days when The Wanderer was seen by many on here as where the wankers went to chat football? 

Maybe they all heard that Wanderersways was a much better group for info and banter because like it or not, they're heeeeeeeere!

image.jpeg.269476c939b511b8369217c21038eb95.jpeg

I used to post on there about 12-15 years ago, firstly when I was still a teenager and then when I went through a spell of only going to a handful of games a season in my late teens for one reason or another. Only came on here more regularly when I was attending games more regularly again. Make of that what you will.

Years ago they word for word lifted an article I'd written in tripes n trotters. The only thing they changed was they put their name on it rather then mine. I only saw it by complete chance as I hardly looked on it and posted on here. Bloke claimed he couldn't find out who it had been written by when I pulled them up on it. You've managed to copy every other word from the rest of it I said, seems strange you've struggled with that. No morals on that site..

• Members
51 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Wasn't the wanderer where the normal folk posted leaving this place to the vile druggie thugs, goat botherers, dog fuckers and other assorted ne'er-do-wells?

That’s just the politics thread