Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

"Daily Exercise"

deane koontz

Just now, deane koontz said:

Never seen so many scruffs outside than these past few days :D

took the dog out for a walk up the river at about 1 o'clock, I saw a couple of young lads "exercising" with a few cans of fosters sat on a bench over looking the common. It did make me laugh

• Members

The reason I got a dog was to get out of the gaff when it was doing my head in. I take him out twice a day and it’s great where I live because you don’t see anyone, now you see every fucker and his dog.

Might just stick him on the treadmill.

1 hour ago, Sweep said:

took the dog out for a walk up the river at about 1 o'clock, I saw a couple of young lads "exercising" with a few cans of fosters sat on a bench over looking the common. It did make me laugh

They're all are out near me right now playing that Wigan Pier shite and drinking.  I'd not mind if it was decent music :(

Didn't think it was still a "thing" tbh.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

When I get my dogs lead he slips off upstairs 

bet he thinks will you just fuck off back to work 

Mrs usually does the dog walking

He knows before she does that shes taking him out

Its weird

Ffs worse than ever today.

Used to rarely bump into a soul on my walks. Now it's full of old fuckers who look like they haven't used their legs since the Korean war and knobbers asking for directions.  Piss off :D

Edited by deane koontz

5 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Ffs worse than ever today.

Used to rarely bump into a soul my walks. Now it's full of old fuckers who look like they haven't used their legs since the Korean war and knobbers asking for directions.  Piss off :D

Same for me 

The Lycra wearing bike wankers everywhere 

• Members
3 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Just look like t###s 

reliving youth for them I reckon 

Just now, Morizio said:

Full kit wankers

Exactly. I’ve got a Beagle I don’t throw on my red equestrian gear and go chasing foxes. 
I had a cyclist say to me we have just as much right to use all of the lane as you do. Wankers.

On 26/03/2020 at 16:41, Sweep said:

Did it make you feel better about your 1 liter of vodka :D

I posted this t'other day in one of Smiley's exercise threads...think it might have gone under the radar, though not my best artistic endeavour, not fishing for +1's 😊 just hate the thought of incomplete sets for the collectors...

Anyhow - reposted below...

(Keeping up the regime btw - every other day, alternated with a 7km run over the tops).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I was pacing the house like a caged tiger for much of yesterday...Tried the stair challenge today but got bored after twenty or so, so back to pacing but this time changing it up a bit.

Banged on 'Clubland TV' on top volume and improvised the following 'pace with a purpose' routine.

Connisseurs may guess which music accompanies each phase (top corner is the telly 😉)...

9A8Wlc5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

😘 🎩

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Exactly. I’ve got a Beagle I don’t throw on my red equestrian gear and go chasing foxes. 
I had a cyclist say to me we have just as much right to use all of the lane as you do. Wankers.

In which case he's not learned proper road skills as tought in both cycling and motorcycling courses.

Run the cunt over.

• Members
3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

It’s more comfy. You don’t play football in wellies do you?

Skin tight Lycra is more comfortable than loose fitting shorts and a top?

Might as well whip out the gimp suit then.