Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Manly Clothing thread

Rudy

1 hour ago, Spider said:

When some dandy bohemian in pointy shoes and a cravat down that London said so.

People don't just make these choices individually, they follow the crowd.

Remember Burberry?

Still a classy brand. Treated myself to a shirt the other week, prices are a bit steep though 

2 hours ago, royal white said:

Still a classy brand. Treated myself to a shirt the other week, prices are a bit steep though 

Understated number, mate. Could hardly tell it was Burberry when I saw the pic.

37 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Burberry have done amazingly well to recover.  I seem to remember the likes of Daniella Westbrook and co nearly murdering their brand by coating anything and everything in their check.

I found a burberry scarf on my seat on a Eurostar heading to Brussels in 97, to this day that is the warmest scarf wrapped round my neck on cold winter nights at Middlebrook.

• 3 months later...
Just now, royal white said:

I like the second one, I had it in white but sold it last week. Already regretting it 

Where do you sell stuff like this? I’ve loads I never ever wear and in great condition. Got a lovely soft shell jacket that might be up your street if your interested

Just now, Escobarp said:

Where do you sell stuff like this? I’ve loads I never ever wear and in great condition. Got a lovely soft shell jacket that might be up your street if your interested

Facebook pages, Instagram, depop etc. I try and stay away from fleabay.

I’ll inbox you my number. You can send me some pics of what you have. No cock shots though I get enough of them if @gonzo

I’ve got a black stone island shirt (not over shirt) that I bought years ago with its tags still on that I’ve never worn and I’ve never been able to fit in it. Bought it to hopefully inspire me to lose weight but have never lost enough as it appears was overly ambitions . Proper smart and I saw something similar going for over 375quid. So would sell it if I knew where to advertise it? I’m a non facebooker 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

I’ll inbox you my number. You can send me some pics of what you have. No cock shots though I get enough of them if @gonzo

No probs. I will keep pics to the rear end which looks like a badly welded oil drum 

• Members
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Send it me luv as well I might take some stuff off your hand. Might be able to help you out with a PS5 as well

I’ve just sold 3 stone island T-shirts for a tonne each, I was a large before I started properly weight training. I’m a marble chiselled unit now , think Anthony Joshua but better looking