Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

The official Wigan are shit thread


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

That day was the beginning of the end of England's era as the world's best mob.After a few Munich taunts from the Liverpool/Everton firm, United steamed into the Scouse cunts on the way to Wrexham's ground and the rest of  England's support turned on United.The last time a big United mob went to to an England away game was Glasgow in 1989 when it kicked off with the Cockneys rather than the Scots.United fucked England off then and without United the little Englanders now can't handle the Russians, French Arabs or Turks

I think the Scouse cunts fucked England off 15 -20 years ago, they were no good anyway they were only there for the thieving.The Scousers go to the likes of Glastonbury to rob rather than England aways now

As just a byestander in the Rogerdubious narrative I have to comment that the original post comment was about one of the most memorable days in the history of our great club ie our win at Wrexham 

Roger the red turns the narrative around to his illustrate his inate hatred for the scousers.This is pathological footprint of many older scum fans who could not deal with the success of the pre-prem Liverpool team.

I personally couldn’t care less about the scousers either way apart from they are a mean set of supporters either blue or red.

However Roger you need to desist with your tedious red army stories & decide where your loyalty is .If your a red fuck off & if not just admit your a aggro voyeur.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The EFL should issue a statement to say: "We deny Wigan Athletic permission to start the season. What is more we acknowledge and apologise for the mistake of our predecessors in opening the door to th

Wigan can’t say , founder members ,they can’t say first ever goal scored, they can’t say first ever Wembley winners ,with a record crowd ,famous white horse final to boot . They can’t say top flight f

Turns out they owe £3.1415926535

  • Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Might be worth us taking this thread down 

Months of waving our cocks around and we are rock bottom of the 4th tier 

Meanwhile this lot are winning away games 

Fuck me 

Aye,that's crossed my mind too

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
On 02/07/2020 at 00:45, Cheese said:

As Bolton fans - if we've learned any lessons over the last few years, one of the big ones should be "Don't rejoice in the misfortune of others, because you never know what's round the corner". Particularly when peoples' livelihoods are at stake. Little more than a year ago, PNE were sending OUR staff food vouchers because they weren't being paid by their own club. OUR club. A bit of humility wouldn't go amiss, regardless of rivalries. If things don't go to plan we could easily be in the same situation again.

And if some Wigan fans revelled in our demise at the time, so what? - be the bigger man. Have some class.

 

33 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Might be worth us taking this thread down 

Months of waving our cocks around and we are rock bottom of the 4th tier 

Meanwhile this lot are winning away games 

Fuck me 

I did try to warn people.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the podcast that the Wigan supporter has done with Alan Nixon on Laticsspeyk. The gist of it is according to Nixon if the lawyers and the admins don't take a haircut on their fees then he fears for Wigan is what he said. He does seem to know a lot of what has gone on there.

Talk of relegation after 3 games for us is ridiculous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Popeye doyle said:

I've seen the podcast that the Wigan supporter has done with Alan Nixon on Laticsspeyk. The gist of it is according to Nixon if the lawyers and the admins don't take a haircut on their fees then he fears for Wigan is what he said. He does seem to know a lot of what has gone on there.

Talk of relegation after 3 games for us is ridiculous.

Have to say , and I know a lot of folks have no time for Nixon , I thought he came across very very well in that podcast , worth a watch , very impressive. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Benny The Ball said:

Have to say , and I know a lot of folks have no time for Nixon , I thought he came across very very well in that podcast , worth a watch , very impressive. 

 

It's good to put a face to the twitter account. He seems genuinely concerned about Wigan too. 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Seems on the money Nixon. Anyone think he was referring to Bassini when he said the guy couldn't raise four quid never mind four million?

Kraser certainly stringing out his fees going to end badly for someone!

I thought Bassini too, I've seen him deny that more than once on twitter though previously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That interview makes a mockery of the twitter lot that have a go at him for talking nonsense.  He may just have researched what he says.

Not sure why he gives them the time of day TBH, always seems to know his stuff from what I've seen, and there's a big difference between that and not every transfer story ending the way he might have thought it would.

It also comes across that he cares about local, not necessarily big, football teams and has a genuine interest in the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

That interview makes a mockery of the twitter lot that have a go at him for talking nonsense.  He may just have researched what he says.

Not sure why he gives them the time of day TBH, always seems to know his stuff from what I've seen, and there's a big difference between that and not every transfer story ending the way he might have thought it would.

It also comes across that he cares about local, not necessarily big, football teams and has a genuine interest in the game.

He’s a football fan alright, supports Partick Thistle who sit on the shoulder of the glasgow giants so he’s no glory hunter. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Take Hunt Off said:

 

Kraser certainly stringing out his fees going to end badly for someone!

How do their fees compare with the ones taken from our administration? 

Genuine question, don’t have a clue but imagine it’s expensive 

If Krasnar is asking for £3m+ for the club, stadium, Training ground and a Chippy (with his fees included) then it doesn’t feel particularly toppy 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Take Hunt Off said:

In that context it doesn't, but its relative to the amount of time it takes .According to Nixon he moved the goalposts early doors with his 'preferred British ' owner thus extending the process.

I don't know what we shelled out for admin.

FV were still sorting that out recently weren't they?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alan Nixon knows his stuff. He knew his stuff way back in the mid 90s when he was reporting on Stubbs/McAteer and Rioch leaving. 

Like others I wonder why he is so active with oddballs on social media. I wonder if he intends setting up on his own at some point. 

Anyway ... he's right about Wigan. Every day the chaos continues is another corrosive day for their future. Look at us now, 13 months on from our problems. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, paulhanley said:

Alan Nixon knows his stuff. He knew his stuff way back in the mid 90s when he was reporting on Stubbs/McAteer and Rioch leaving. 

Like others I wonder why he is so active with oddballs on social media. I wonder if he intends setting up on his own at some point. 

Anyway ... he's right about Wigan. Every day the chaos continues is another corrosive day for their future. Look at us now, 13 months on from our problems. 

I reckon that's a power trip

"I know something you don't"

Something he's never been able to quantify before social media

Or maybe something he needs to now paper sales are down

"Peice in the paper tomorrow"

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I reckon that's a power trip

"I know something you don't"

Something he's never been able to quantify before social media

Or maybe something he needs to now paper sales are down

"Peice in the paper tomorrow"

Maybe. But maybe he's cute enough to know that newspapers are on thin ice financially these days and there'll always be a thirst for football gossip. If he sets up on his own with subscribers then he needs to pave the way.

I could be entirely wrong .......

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Casino changed the title to The official Wigan are shit thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.