Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebs you'd love to windmill

bolton_blondie

32 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Went on a stag doo a while back and there was a few I didn’t know, one of the lads I was sharing a room with gets talking to me asks me what I do for a living. 
so I ask him he said he’s a independent sound engineer; I said what’s one of them he said he does the mics and audio of tv shows.

Asked him what he had done, he said mainly the ITV2 reality shows that weren’t good enough for ITV, but recently he’d been doing the last leg on channel four, for the segments they had filmed outside of the main studio, and he’d just been assigned to do a bit of work for a Sunday morning cooking show. 

Few months later I asked him how he got on with that gig, he said it was ok but Tim Lovejoy was the biggest cockend he had ever had the mispleasure of meeting, rude to staff, rude to guests just an awful person.

My Mrs has to take people to Sunday Brunch from time to time. He's an arrogant dick apparently. Only nice to his famous 'mates' 

The chef, Simon I believe, is nice though.

Ideas above his station again.

• Members
8 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

My Mrs has to take people to Sunday Brunch from time to time. He's an arrogant dick apparently. Only nice to his famous 'mates' 

The chef, Simon I believe, is nice though.

Ideas above his station again.

I love Simon Rimmer. Love a man who can cook 👍 

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Davina McCall, this bint is full of herself.

Simon out of Corrie, that mini-Fred West lookalike, he looks a right little cunt!

She's had about 12 kids and still has a cracking body...

She has a big hooter - I like girls with big hooters.

She's a reformed junkie who managed to keep her looks - I like reformed junkies who've kept their looks.

I don't watch Corrie as I'm not; under t'thumb, gay, a woman or in Germany (apparently very popular there) - but I heard that lil' bastard knocked up his bird at about fifteen and they claimed it was planned.

What a mug - if I had his dubious fame I'd have a Craig Charles' level habit and a season ticket to the clap clinic - I wouldn't be playing Wendy House with some claw-happy golddigger.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Davina McCall, this bint is full of herself.

Simon out of Corrie, that mini-Fred West lookalike, he looks a right little cunt!

Grey I would not I repeat WOULD NOT get tired of slapping him in the face with a massive fish. Shit haired cunt

Cilit Bang bloke was apparently in big demand for ironic public appearances at student bastard nights - apparently charging £1-2k...

Apart from having the piss taken (whilst he takes the piss trousering his fee) by about 400 imagination less wankers I dunno what he does on these appearances - maybe he gets up on the bar and gets his tiny cock out?

• Members
Just now, Mr Grey said:

He's definitely got nits, the Curley haired Curley Sue cunt!

If you’ve been put up for adoption and your new  Dad was Pisshead Barlow and your Mam was Pontoon eye Battersby you'd be a cunt too, but there’s no excuse for having such shit hair.

Looks like a shit Phil Lynott tribute 

• Members
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

If you’ve been put up for adoption and your new  Dad was Pisshead Barlow and your Mam was Pontoon eye Battersby you'd be a cunt too, but there’s no excuse for having such shit hair.

Looks like a shit Phil Lynott tribute 

Bet he supports Utd too. Pube head. 

• Members
Just now, Winchester White said:

His mum might be gozzy eyed but I think I still would, just to pass the little shite off.

I’d have a go just to see if I could make her eyes go round like a pinball machine