Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 46th President Joe Biden

Rudy

Just now, Ani said:

Assuming we can write football off for the foreseeable this season. First away game next season could be fun. 

Canvey Island away.  

Oh yes it will be eventful on many levels pal. I will meet you at Leeds station on my way down. We can have a livener and get on it. Show yoof how it’s done. 

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

I asked if there was a war on Trumps watch.

I'm just questioning the so-called danger he apparently poses from some and some WW posters on here, hence him being nominated twice for a Nobel Peace prize.

It a fair question in that some say he was dangerous, yet he brokered peace deals in the middle east and Israel, who are we to believe ?

Or is he a dangerous peace maker 😏

Any fucker can be nominated for a Nobel Peace prize. 

Just checked, over 300 nominated last year.

Edited by mickbrown

5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Shit cover

Better video 

If you’ve nothing to comment on about the 46th president can you please leave the thread. Thanks 

your post count on this thread count is being monitored 

Edited by Escobarp

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

If you’ve nothing to comment on about the 46th president can you please leave the thread. Thanks 

your post count on this thread count is being monitored 

Quality not quantity 

Mine is the best post

3 hours ago, royal white said:

Why? 

Lots of reasons. I think he spent 4 years undermining the US and its institutions. And we need a strong US to keep the world in some kind of check. And because he withdrew from the Paris Climate deal. But mainly because I didn't trust him to make rational decisions. He seemed far less stable than Putin or Xi Jinping. I also don't think he is very bright. 

All that power in the hands of someone who I don't think had the gravitas, the intellect or the moral fibre to really understand what to do with it. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Done mine fella. Did I say anything to the contrary ? No.

So button it.

Is this another one of them bets you had with RW to see who'd reply first to a clearly bollocks tweet? 

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Fact Checking sites, snopes 😏 ....oh dear.

Non-Partisan Factchecking Websites in the US

Nonpartisan Fact-Checking Websites in the US:

FactCheck.org - (Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania). Fact checks political and scientific statements, videos etc., as well as talking points of political parties and presidential speeches.  If you run across a claim that hasn't been fact checked, you can submit it to this organization for review.  They have partnered with Facebook to factcheck Facebook posts flagged by Facebook users.  How to Flag Fake News on Facebook.

FlackCheck, a 'sister site' to factcheck.org offers "resources designed to help viewers recognize flaws in arguments in general and political ads in particular. Video resources point out deception and incivility in political rhetoric."

Snopes - Researches urban legends, Internet rumors, e-mail forwards, and other stories of questionable or unknown origin.

Factchecker - Run by journalist Glenn Kessler of the Washington Post, this site assesses claims made by politicians or political advocacy groups. 

Politifact - From the Tampa Bay Times.  Researches and rates the accuracy of claims made by national,state and local elected officials, candidates, leaders of political parties and political activists.

Punditfact - From the Tampa Bay Times. Researches and rates the accuracy of claims by "...pundits, columnists, bloggers, political analysts, the hosts and guests of talk shows, and other members of the media."

Found this one which contradicts the snopes one, which is left biased as we knew.

Would the other 2 comment on the inaccuracies ?