Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

"Johnny Concrete"

DazBob

46 minutes ago, Rudy said:

@Not in Crawley

Hold on, rewind

You have a three legged cat?

Yep, Got in a fight with a fox as its insane and won't ever back down despite the size of the thing its facing if its in her garden. Snapped her leg above the knee and the kindest thing to do was remove it. Happy as she was before, doesn't seem to let it bother her once she'd got used to it.

If fact she's a bit of a local celeb now, kids love her as she's a tiny three legged cat and when she's out front laps up the attention.

• Members
20 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yep, Got in a fight with a fox as its insane and won't ever back down despite the size of the thing its facing if its in her garden. Snapped her leg above the knee and the kindest thing to do was remove it. Happy as she was before, doesn't seem to let it bother her once she'd got used to it.

If fact she's a bit of a local celeb now, kids love her as she's a tiny three legged cat and when she's out front laps up the attention.

Bloody hell. Fair play to the little shit. 
We have a fox problem here, plenty of woods and a chicken farm up the road. I have a beagle so it’s in his nature to twat foxes, when he was a pup he bolted after one early morning 

Since we’ve had chickens we have them quite often.

Tell your cat when I’m on the road again and down that area  I’ll buy her a pint 

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Rudy said:

We have a fox problem here, plenty of woods and a chicken farm up the road. I have a beagle so it’s in his nature to twat foxes, when he was a pup he bolted after one early morning 

Tell your cat when I’m on the road again and down that area  I’ll buy her a pint 

We could make any straighteners outside the club shop a tag-team event. You and a three legged cat (it’s only a flesh wound!)

Were they the Knights that go “Ni”?

31 minutes ago, MickyD said:

We could make any straighteners outside the club shop a tag-team event. You and a three legged cat (it’s only a flesh wound!)

Were they the Knights that go “Ni”?

Different knights, I think 

4 hours ago, Rudy said:

Beagles dont hunt foxes.

They use Foxhounds, which look like Beagles but are fucking massive.

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

TBF they chase anything that’s smaller than them 

I always thought they were Beadles, but then I was at some horse racing meeting organised to raise funds for the hunt.

Half way through they did this meet the hounds thing where they let em all out on the course and you could walk in amongst them. They were fucking huge so I asked the huntsman bloke and he told me they were Foxhounds.

• Members
12 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I always thought they were Beadles, but then I was at some horse racing meeting organised to raise funds for the hunt.

Half way through they did this meet the hounds thing where they let em all out on the course and you could walk in amongst them. They were fucking huge so I asked the huntsman bloke and he told me they were Foxhounds.

Yeah you’re right, when I went buying him the woman corrected me as well, she said it’s in his DNA to chase them, but they wil chase anything. That I can vouch for