Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Covid-19

Spider

1 hour ago, Spider said:

They are desperate to be seen as different; edgy; not-to-be-mugged-off-by-big-pharma.

Deep down I think most of them would have it but are scared of needles or have taken a position they cannot back down from or they’ll lose Facebook kudos (🤪)

They are generally fat and will always, always have at least one tattoo that names a family member.

I'm NHS time seved almost as much as I am BWFC. I'm triple jabbed and each one that comes I can't get fast enough (more for Mum than me as she's 81 and has dementia). 

I've always liked the cut of your jib Spider but I don't think this is the way to win fiends and influence people. 

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Yep and GPs find out at exactly the same time as we did.

He's such a prick.

What's wrong with that?

Decision made, tell everyone. Capacity won't be there immediately, but will increase.

Looking for something to moan about. 

A big push needed, with everyone pulling in the same direction. 

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What's wrong with that?

Decision made, tell everyone. Capacity won't be there immediately, but will increase.

Well the NHS staff are moaning about it.

It's just him all over. Big announcement without the slightest idea if it's possible out not. He's a bullshit artist.

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

I'm NHS time seved almost as much as I am BWFC. I'm triple jabbed and each one that comes I can't get fast enough (more for Mum than me as she's 81 and has dementia). 

I've always liked the cut of your jib Spider but I don't think this is the way to win fiends and influence people. 

I don’t actually believe there will be armies of vigilantes on the streets jabbing the weirdos. I just think there should be.

I like to be a bit right wing sometimes just to prevent the cloying dogma of the left from overwhelming me.

The reality is that I can’t see why someone wouldn’t just have a vaccine when it’s plainly obvious it works and would get us out of this cycle of nonsense.

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

I was saying the same yesterday, it totally baffles me. 

Maybe if they objected to all previous inoculations, including those for holidays then they can carry on.

If any of them had jabs as kids or something before going to Africa etc, then strap 'em down and force it in?

9 minutes ago, Gonk said:

Apart from the ones that do.

Vast majority are jabbed at Covid vaccination sites, pretty sure it’s not compulsory for GPs and if they do decide to offer to vaccinate then they get a lovely payment for each jab on top of their wage. What’s not to like. 

https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/coronavirus/covid-omicron-gps-vaccine-nhs/

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Vast majority are jabbed at Covid vaccination sites, pretty sure it’s not compulsory for GPs and if they do decide to offer to vaccinate then they get a lovely payment for each jab on top of their wage. What’s not to like. 

The COVID vaccination sites in Bolton are operated by Primary Care Networks. The Primary Care Networks are groups of GP's. 

The GP's aren't the ones physically sticking the needles in usually as they're still trying to get round poorly patients. 

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

well done on correcting yourself 👍

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Well the NHS staff are moaning about it.

It's just him all over. Big announcement without the slightest idea if it's possible out not. He's a bullshit artist.

You and I don't know whether others possible or not. Perhaps they have an idea it is.

I was jabbed on super Saturday in May, when 850000 or so were done, so it it's beyond the realms of possibility neither.

Would you prefer the old "aim low and achieve" it approach and "aim high and not quite make it approach"?. One perhaps managing 500000 per day (as yesterday) or another maybe giving 900000.

I know what is the best thing for the country.

I doubt those nhs staff having a moan are representative of everyone, nor are they against the idea. Maybe unsure of the practicalities, but that's not the point. Everyone involved just has to do their bit.

Of course folk have the option of not bothering.

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What's wrong with that?

Also if might help if the big national push wasn't being fronted by an amoral shithouse with fuck all idea of the concept of personal responsibility. 

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

The COVID vaccination sites in Bolton are operated by Primary Care Networks. The Primary Care Networks are groups of GP's. 

The GP's aren't the ones physically sticking the needles in usually as they're still trying to get round poorly patients. 

So it’s not the GPs doing the vaccinations in the main. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

How does it work with chemists that are doing it?

Are they under control of the PCNs or do they "go it alone" whilst following guidance?

My mum was done at Breightmet by the chemists and it was a bit of a shambles in terms of organisation. 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Also if might help if the big national push wasn't being fronted by an amoral shithouse with fuck all idea of the concept of personal responsibility. 

The big push is to divert attention away from parties, we won’t get near a million a day and the rhetoric was ridiculous given the omicron version is a mild version of the disease. 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You and I don't know whether others possible or not. Perhaps they have an idea it is.

I was jabbed on super Saturday in May, when 850000 or so were done, so it it's beyond the realms of possibility neither.

Would you prefer the old "aim low and achieve" it approach and "aim high and not quite make it approach"?. One perhaps managing 500000 per day (as yesterday) or another maybe giving 900000.

I know what is the best thing for the country.

I doubt those nhs staff having a moan are representative of everyone, nor are they against the idea. Maybe unsure of the practicalities, but that's not the point. Everyone involved just has to do their bit.

Of course folk have the option of not bothering.

See above. Having that cunt asking everybody to do their bit has become counter productive. He's list any sort of moral position to tell anybody what to do.

Get the Queen involved for the flag shaggers. Or Gareth Southgate. Or Geri Halliwell. Fuck it, anybody but that wanker.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Prefer him to carry on being amoral and not bother then?

Or do the right thing?

Like him or not, this is a good thing and should be lauded, appreciated and taken up.

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

The big push is to divert attention away from parties, we won’t get near a million a day and the rhetoric was ridiculous given the omicron version is a mild version of the disease. 

Amen brother.

He's a prick who'll be in the first flight to the Bahamas given half a chance.

• Site Supporter
Just now, mickbrown said:

See above. Having that cunt asking everybody to do their bit has become counter productive. He's list any sort of moral position to tell anybody what to do.

Get the Queen involved for the flag shaggers. Or Gareth Southgate. Or Geri Halliwell. Fuck it, anybody but that wanker.

Don't have it then. If folk are so stupid to be put of having a jab becasue they don't like the pm then perhaps they deserve all they get.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Prefer him to carry on being amoral and not bother then?

Or do the right thing?

Like him or not, this is a good thing and should be lauded, appreciated and taken up.

Doing the right thing, is fucking the fuck off.

He's in no position to tell anybody to do anything ever again.