Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Food / Delivery shortages

Spider

I don't think you'd be capable of it tbh, Swanny.

The driving maybe, but the other skills, like raping, murdering and dismembering prostitutes and then burying them in little used wooded verges...

And watching 'The Irishman' on your pad, wedged on the dashboard, as you tank down a motorway at 90mph in pissing down rain - obliterating someone who's broke down in a Nissan Micra, killing them instantly.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I don't think you'd be capable of it tbh, Swanny.

The driving maybe, but the other skills, like raping, murdering and dismembering prostitutes and then burying them in little used wooded verges...

don't think, if you knew my last name, that you'd be making that joke...

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I don't think if you knew I'd been Frank Bruno's sparring partner before he finally got his WBC title, me being a mere 18 too, you'd make veiled threats...

who made a threat? I made a joke which some on here who actually know me will get, 

On 24/08/2021 at 12:58, Sweep said:

Generally I'd eat a McDonalds once or twice a month when I was visiting customers - convenience and free wifi being my excuses (piss poor ones I know) - anyway, I've not had one in about 2 years now, since lockdown. I can't say I've missed it

Is that since you were being watched at McDonald’s 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, leigh white said:

It's a bastard, no fruit pickers, chicken, milkshakes, fish, beer, turkey. It is what it is when we voted to leave.

We control our own destiny now so stop panicking, put your shoulder to the wheel and take a lorry driving test will you?

7 minutes ago, leigh white said:

It's a bastard, no fruit pickers, chicken, milkshakes, fish, beer, turkey. It is what it is when we voted to leave.

This week I’ve eaten chicken , fruit , fish and drank beer. Am I missing something? Or maybe I’m just more fortunate than some    Or not overly dramatic ☺️

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

This week I’ve eaten chicken , fruit , fish and drank beer. Am I missing something? Or maybe I’m just more fortunate than some    Or not overly dramatic ☺️

Upset today because all the Taylors steak puddings had sold out at Yates and Greers.

15 minutes ago, Dimron said:

I always find it rather dry, much prefer a goose

I'll eat whoopsie geese and duck (from Booths) so they don't end up in the bin having died in vain.

Other than that I can't countenance eating round-billed fowl, they're quite amiable if you win them over.

A whole turkey cooked whole will be dry, it needs butchering and cooked separately.

The Christmas turkey tradition is madness.

Goose should be portioned too, and cold-panned - renders out the fat.

But they're friendly creatures, unlike spiteful turkeys, so leave them be.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

This is a fair point. Things are challenging, certainly not drastic. Why people keep tweeting the empty shelves bollocks is beyond me. Always  turn out to be bollocks. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Aye, unless of course the pandemic by-passed Leigh.

Makes for a good moan though.