Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Ventures


Mounts Kipper

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, ZiggyStardust said:

As it’s holiday season still, maybe they were just borrowing absent friends tickets ?

I spoke to the man of the most annoyng family and know they have season tickets.Looking at the fixtures and not being able or arsed to travel to the ticket office this weeki think i am going to leave it till after the Wigan match Two of us found empty seats away from them later in yesterdays match and will do that if necessary for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I spoke to the man of the most annoyng family and know they have season tickets.Looking at the fixtures and not being able or arsed to travel to the ticket office this weeki think i am going to leave it till after the Wigan match Two of us found empty seats away from them later in yesterdays match and will do that if necessary for now.

I call Bullshit! No way has Red Rog got any friends......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

I spoke to the man of the most annoyng family and know they have season tickets.Looking at the fixtures and not being able or arsed to travel to the ticket office this weeki think i am going to leave it till after the Wigan match Two of us found empty seats away from them later in yesterdays match and will do that if necessary for now.

Send an email Rog and they’ll sort it without you having to go down 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Hey if Saturdays game is anything to go by for the first time in years there's no moaning cunts with in ear shot. Keep Rog the whinge bag away thanks.

I noticed a lot of the loons were absent from North Lower on Saturday too. Maybe they've all moved to East Upper? 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Judge Fudge said:

Apologies Cheese.Thought it was a new Podcast. 👍

No need to apologise. I didn't post it. It's a great discussion. Just letting you know there's already a thread if you want to chip in. 👍

Edited by Cheese
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Interesting little nugget in today's BN podcast (yes I slag it, but I listen every week all the same) that KA still looks out for our results, he wishes us well and has regrets how it all turned out.

 

 

 

 

 

Cunt.

Does he fuck wish us well, he was a lying cunt then and he still is. The only thing he regrets is getting rumbled and not being ale to rinse us even more.

He didn't give a shit if we got shut down or about dragging our name in the mud, and therefore he can get to fuck. And if he come to our house apologising he'll get kicked up the arse.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, FrancisFogarty said:

Does he fuck wish us well, he was a lying cunt then and he still is. The only thing he regrets is getting rumbled and not being ale to rinse us even more.

He didn't give a shit if we got shut down or about dragging our name in the mud, and therefore he can get to fuck. And if he come to our house apologising he'll get kicked up the arse.

 

Fully agreed.

Tied up in NDAs so can't give his side of the story, apparently. Not sure I'd want to hear it, or believe it, anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is refreshing. Nice to be on a forum where you can call Anderson out for being the c*** he was without the site owner writing War and Peace in Anderson's defence (usually "nothing was proven") and handing out bans left, right and centre for disagreeing with him.

It's just an opinion - and my opinion is that Anderson was a thieving c*** who put his own interests ahead of the club and scared off potential investors with his wankery which threatened our existence and delayed our rescue for years. Tosspot.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

This is refreshing. Nice to be on a forum where you can call Anderson out for being the c*** he was without the site owner writing War and Peace in Anderson's defence (usually "nothing was proven") and handing out bans left, right and centre for disagreeing with him.

It's just an opinion - and my opinion is that Anderson was a thieving c*** who put his own interests ahead of the club and scared off potential investors with his wankery which threatened our existence and delayed our rescue for years. Tosspot.

 

Plenty on here backed him until the very death…. Many had a pop at the ST for calling him out. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

This is refreshing. Nice to be on a forum where you can call Anderson out for being the c*** he was without the site owner writing War and Peace in Anderson's defence (usually "nothing was proven") and handing out bans left, right and centre for disagreeing with him.

It's just an opinion - and my opinion is that Anderson was a thieving c*** who put his own interests ahead of the club and scared off potential investors with his wankery which threatened our existence and delayed our rescue for years. Tosspot.

 

Proven by the fact that he didn't come anywhere near when the shit was heading fanwards.

Proven by the fact he wore tank tops, had goggly eyes and a greasy shiny face.

And finally, proven by the fact he's not been to our house apologising. The truth hurts. Especially if it's a kick up the arse.

Edited by FrancisFogarty
Just my opinion.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.