Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe (A)

Leyther_Matt

• Members

On the negative side, sooner or later we’ll get hit with a fine or reduced tickets 

On The positive side it’s about time opposition teams got back to fearing BWFC turning over their gaff, turning up to ours knowing they are in for a tough away day 

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I used to serve up a jumbo sausage in a barm, nah to my shame the only time I went up Scout Road Chippy was with some MILF (I had beer goggles on too, she drove - Ford Fiesta iirc) I could only muster a semi as I was eight Stellas in, but she insisted on a Johnny, I thumbed it in in the passenger side but was eerily scared about the handbrake going up my arse...it was not my finest hour.

She did drop me back off in town.

Saw her during the day a few weeks later in town - she had about twelve kids in tow. No wonder I managed to half-heartedly put my marshmallow nob in.

Fucked up when you've penetrated someone and can't even recall their name.

Did the handbrake go in your bum bum? Because even then, it would be some trick to press the button to release it.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Great stance however it all looks very hypocritical when you see the behaviour of some of our lot. 

I've got to agree really. I think today could come back to bite us on the arse.

Edited by Cheese

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Did the handbrake go in your bum bum? Because even then, it would be some trick to press the button to release it.

It didn't but I had an anal sphincter strategy prepared in the event of such an occurrence. What kind of slag goes trawling the pubs of Bolton in their car for young blokes? I was worried about her wandering fingers though too. Why pick someone obviously half-pissed? Maybe if she'd netted me earlier I would've been more vigorous and I could be deadbeat dad to kid 13?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I've got to agree really. I think today could come back to bite us on the arse.

Nah.

Theres fans up and down the country acting like pricks. We’re no different.

Its simply become fashionable to act the balloon on a Saturday. Britain was built on it.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Spider said:

Nah.

Theres fans up and down the country acting like pricks. We’re no different.

Its simply become fashionable to act the balloon on a Saturday. Britain was built on it.

That's the issue. We are different. There's a general consensus that good-old Football Hooliganism is on the rise again - and due to our stature - I suspect we're being watched very closely - by the police, the EFL, and our owners. Pitch invasions and lobbing stuff leaves us very little wiggle-room if we're attempting to take the moral highground and complain about the behaviour of opposition fans.

Edited by Cheese

Dust up is one thing, but chucking coins at the keeper is pure shithouse behaviour.

Would love to see some of the yoof fancy their chances in the Bath Inn just now. What a boozer. Like the Simpsons episode with the Hells Angel’s. Went for a piss and there was a Wanderers fan from Little Lever, of course. 

13 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just seen the goals. MJ didn't cover himself in glory with theirs (think its MJ).

Pitch may have helped with ours- the defender possibly slips and Baka reacts well.

Trash them at our place hopefully. 

MJ and his one touch brilliance created our goal, class! 

10 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

If you threw a coin then you’re a bottle less cunt. If you’re a bottle throwing then you’re a bottle throwing even slightly less of a cunt. However if you own a taxi who offers favourable rates between the biker pub near Morecambe station and Leigh then you’re a hero. 

fuck me how much was that 

From 

one backwater to Another 

11 hours ago, paulhanley said:

Reading those comments ... they're desperately after igniting a rivalry. Morecambe FC - welcome to the club that includes Blackpool, Wigan, Tranmere and formerly Bury. You can probably even lob in Oldham and Stockport. 

There'll be simmering resentment now for decades in the seaside town they forgot to close down. A cheer at half time when we are losing in a future Championship or Prem game while Morecambe are drawing 0-0 at home to Crawley. Or possibly Kettering/Bromley/Dover once they are truly back to their level. 

Oh well. Nothing new under the sun. 

Add Salford to that too