Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oh Fuck It

anewman

While i realise Anewman is a manic depressive and no matter what Coyle and the team do he will continously slag them off, i feel there's two ways we can go from here.We have won two of the last three and stand just four points behind the Dingles in second place. we now have two home games. So do we get behind the manager and team or contiue to slag them off and create a bad atmosphere for the home games and help the oppostion. I know i,ll be backing the lads. I know Anewman won't be, how many others.

• Site Supporter

While i realise Anewman is a manic depressive and no matter what Coyle and the team do he will continously slag them off, i feel there's two ways we can go from here.We have won two of the last three and stand just four points behind the Dingles in second place. we now have two home games. So do we get behind the manager and team or contiue to slag them off and create a bad atmosphere for the home games and help the oppostion. I know i,ll be backing the lads. I know Anewman won't be, how many others.

He said he won't be back at the reebok until coyle leaves, so fill yer boots.

The atmosphere has been shit since 2001 though.

For the umpteenth time in last 18 months we've set up for us to go on a run but we always fluff our lines anewman is right - did anyone watch Everton v Newcastle last Monday it was a cracking game and we used to be better than them but we won Saturday and hopefully (it's what kills you) this IS the corner we're turning

For the umpteenth time in last 18 months we've set up for us to go on a run but we always fluff our lines anewman is right - did anyone watch Everton v Newcastle last Monday it was a cracking game and we used to be better than them but we won Saturday and hopefully (it's what kills you) this IS the corner we're turning

We used to be better than Chelsea, too.

Bury used to be better than us.

What's your point?

i've seen 2 games this season, watford and saturday, we could have won both by 3-4 goals.

our bench on saturday was also strong.

the worrying thing is we scraped through both games by a single goal, we need to get better at killing games off.

the positive was that other than a pen from a mis hit corner and a free kick that went under the wall the defence looked ok. I am convinced having 2 'proper' midfield players in spearing and andrews has made a difference stopping teams walk through us and exposing the back 4.

do not get carried we are miles from the finished article but we are a lot closer than some on here would have you beleive

we are close

thats why i can't be doing with the bloke

all the tools are in the box, but he doesn't know how to use them

Dont get me wrong, I said get rid after Hull and I still dont agree with his team selections.

but, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be this close in the first place.

but yes, you can argue hes done his job and its thanks and goodbye, but the next appointment is going to be more important than all the Lee, Megson and Coyle.

My point is we're not as good as we used to be (and relatively recently) so lets not be popping the champagne corks because we beat a team promoted from league one - in essence agreeing with anewman - ok?

No suprise were not going to be as good as we were because our wage bill has halved, but we still have some squad for this level.

Edited by Mounts Kipper