Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Yeovil 2 Bolton 2

gonzo

Don't worry, in years to come you'll be able to claim you were there with rest of the 40,000 and no-one will know.

Thing is these days everyone wil know he was not there.

Funny how in his old age he thinks the weather and or result will affect the weekend, I remember ringing smiths from Munich airport, he was not happy.

I suggest we all ring grumpy over the weekend to make sure he is happy.

Getting excited now.

Just checked with our hotel and rooms are still booked so everything is fine and dandy.  You suckers who are stopping under my name owe me £43 each.

If anyone else wants to top and tail with LW in his single bed, in his triple room, you can sort out payment in kind with him directly.

Thing is these days everyone wil know he was not there.

Funny how in his old age he thinks the weather and or result will affect the weekend, I remember ringing smiths from Munich airport, he was not happy.

I suggest we all ring grumpy over the weekend to make sure he is happy.

I thought grumpy and happy were NB and LW

Oh and don't you fucking dare you doddering owd fuckwit

I hope we get dicked, it snows and you all have a really shit time because i can't go because my youngest has decided to have his birthday on the same fucking day the selfish little fucker

Take him with you, you fucking lezza.

He'd rather be in yeovil fingering some slag in a chippy whilst his dad gives him tips, than sat in McDonald's with a fucking happy meal and a party hat.

Looking forward to seeing Jazza.

What state will he be in seeing as Irina will be in tow?  Will he be tripped up by the invisible man en route to the ground and then shit himself when he gets there ... or will he be on his bestest behaviour..?

He'd rather be in yeovil fingering some slag in a chippy whilst his dad gives him tips, than sat in McDonald's with a fucking happy meal and a party hat.

I think he had his eye on your eldest the last time you brought them to the game

get him told

any one who wants to text or ring MR58 on sat to take the piss

077888*****

it will be like a count down one less sleep one more number :thumbsup:

get him told

any one who wants to text or ring MR58 on sat to take the piss

077888*****

it will be like a count down one less sleep one more number :thumbsup:

MR58 will sleep soundly knowing you'll get at least one number wrong and some poor innocent will be getting mithered by a load of pissed up halfwits.

I thought grumpy and happy were NB and LW

Oh and don't you fucking dare you doddering owd fuckwit

I fucking am grumpy as I can't go because of my best mate's birthday so you haven't got the monopoly on sulking this weekend, you grumpy old sod Edited by no balls

I fucking am grumpy as I can't go because of my best mate's birthday so you haven't got the monopoly on sulking this weekend, you grumpy old sod

Why is everything all about you

Oh and Whitt if i get meithered this weekend i will be up Morris Green and i will shit all over your dog

Why is everything all about you

Oh and Whitt if i get meithered this weekend i will be up Morris Green and i will shit all over your dog

Whitt will reply when he has finished wanking at the thought.