Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ngog

roybarker

He's only signed a contract with them until the end of the season.

Good deal for all concerned.  Off our books, gives him a chance to earn himself a deal at a top flight club (I don't think they'll go down) and also means they can pot him at the end of the season if he's not up to it.

Edited by DazBob

Getting rid of his wages is as good as getting a fee.

Aye.  My extremely quick calculations have worked out we've got approx £600k that we wouldn't have had, should he have stayed with us until the end of June. (on the assumption we've not had to pay him off in any way.)

Aye.  My extremely quick calculations have worked out we've got approx £600k that we wouldn't have had, should he have stayed with us until the end of June. (on the assumption we've not had to pay him off in any way.)

if memory serves me right, he's due a loyalty payment of some sort (I know, I know) as long as he didn't request a transfer.

• Site Supporter

Thing that struck me on that video is how young Ngog comes across as. 

he is only 24 tbf.

i reckon it still could happen for him, under the right manager who teaches him about self belief and application.

or he could just always be the talented, nearly man who eventually disappears without trace.