Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Moderators

Don’t even try to educate me on things like that....I’d lose you in two minutes.....whereas..Corbyn is an evil anti establishment twat. He fucking gloats

Trump will create more peace in his time than that flop Corbyn ever will.

I don't know enough about Corbyn to form an argument either way so you can save that for someone who backs or wants to defend him

Just surprised Trump seems to given a pass for getting it on with Gerry Adams for some reason, feel free to educate me on that one

Edited by ZicoKelly

So hows he done ok with Korea, if Korea are doing exactly as they did before

Let’s see what happens in the months ahead shall we ?

You’re too quick to jump down folks throats.

Folk slagged atrump re meeting the Saudis...now....without jinxing things......we’ve all had a relatively quiet summer re terror attacks etc haven’t we ?

Not just here but no industrial scale attacks in Europe or, touch wood.

As I say....try and give it time.

I don't know enough about Corbyn to form an argument either way so you can save that for someone who backs or wants to defend him

Just surprised Trump seems to given a pass for getting it on with Gerry Adams for some reason, feel free to educate me on that one

Id be here all night mate but would gladly do it over a beer or two.

Folk on here were quick to ridicule my knowledge of Wahhabism last year.....proved them all wrong didnt I and silenced the critics ?

This IRA fundraiser, how long ago was it? 

Weren't a former US government known (or suspected) to financially back the IRA?  Clintons, I believe  :whistle:

He was a business man, I would guess it helped his business concerns if he did fund them?  And made him look dead hard in front of the ladies

Weren't a former US government known (or suspected) to financially back the IRA?  Clintons, I believe  :whistle:

He was a business man, I would guess it helped his business concerns if he did fund them?  And made him look dead hard in front of the ladies

What’s the latest Clinton Body count up to ?

Amazing how the left forget about this isn’t it....not to mention Obama and his immigration calls years ago plus funding for dodgy regimes........how selective the left really are. Pathetic wankers.

Weren't a former US government known (or suspected) to financially back the IRA? Clintons, I believe :whistle:

He was a business man, I would guess it helped his business concerns if he did fund them? And made him look dead hard in front of the ladies

Thought Clinton and Blair stopped the financing hence the peace for a bit?

Thought Clinton and Blair stopped the financing hence the peace for a bit?

They may have done but a quick Google suggests they (Clintons) were quite happy to help in the mid 90s

I only bring it up as these were the ones who Trump so easily disposed of and folk got very upset about it now they show pictures of Trump with the IRA . . .

Nurse!

Edited by madthatter

• Moderators

Weren't a former US government known (or suspected) to financially back the IRA? Clintons, I believe :whistle:

He was a business man, I would guess it helped his business concerns if he did fund them? And made him look dead hard in front of the ladies

1995, few months before the canary wharf and manchester bombings

Not sure about the clintons but looking into it seems they allowed them to seek finance in the US (which seemingly is where trump comes in)

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/03/10/world/clinton-to-permit-fund-raising-in-the-us-by-top-ira-figure.html?nytmobile=0

don't see the relevance, unless it's ok to back the IRA because Corbyn or the Clintons supported them first

Would treat them all with the same contempt myself

What’s the latest Clinton Body count up to ?

Amazing how the left forget about this isn’t it....not to mention Obama and his immigration calls years ago plus funding for dodgy regimes........how selective the left really are. Pathetic wankers.

I saw something the other day about Obama and how children of illegal immigrants were separated from their parents under his administration as well.

Oddly, I'd never heard that before?

Deeper conspiracy theories aside, I'm beginning to think the left leaning press are still pissed off as he made them all look foolish by winning the election and they can't let it go.

1995, few months before the canary wharf and manchester bombings

Not sure about the clintons but looking into it seems they allowed them to seek finance in the US (which seemingly is where trump comes in)

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/03/10/world/clinton-to-permit-fund-raising-in-the-us-by-top-ira-figure.html?nytmobile=0

don't see the relevance, unless it's ok to back the IRA because Corbyn or the Clintons supported them first

Would treat them all with the same contempt myself

Which is my point

Please tell me this country isn’t fucked.....

Huge demo yesterday....yet today....

https://mobile.twitter.com/UKIP/status/1018098409889325056/video/1

Was it not the Police's way of preventing anyone demonstrating outside the US embassy? Large scale demos usually have to get permission first, so I can imagine the Police being twitchy about a large group wanting to gather outside the embassy. Particularly when it's a day after a larger demo and there's the potential for disorder.

Was it not the Police's way of preventing anyone demonstrating outside the US embassy? Large scale demos usually have to get permission first, so I can imagine the Police being twitchy about a large group wanting to gather outside the embassy. Particularly when it's a day after a larger demo and there's the potential for disorder.

Permission for the demo was granted.

Makes it all the more tainted doesn’t it ?

• Moderators

Which is my point

Fair enough, I thought it came across like a suggestion or justification it was years ago and he did it because it was good for business or something

He might not have even given them any money, just seems questionable company to be in and having gerry Adams going on about the trump card - it seems he at least supported their cause, which should make him a cunt in most folks eyes on here

Permission for the demo was granted.

Makes it all the more tainted doesn’t it ?

I'd prefer to think it's a tactical decision by the police. You don't really believe it's because the Police or the Mayor (?) don't want pro Trump demos do you? I can't imagine there would have been many anyway

I'd prefer to think it's a tactical decision by the police. You don't really believe it's because the Police or the Mayor (?) don't want pro Trump demos do you? I can't imagine there would have been many anyway

You tell me fella...it’s a strange one after permission was granted.

As an aside...do you think it was professional of Khan to allow the balloon to be flown over London ?

Let’s see what happens in the months ahead shall we ?

You’re too quick to jump down folks throats.

Folk slagged atrump re meeting the Saudis...now....without jinxing things......we’ve all had a relatively quiet summer re terror attacks etc haven’t we ?

Not just here but no industrial scale attacks in Europe or, touch wood.

As I say....try and give it time

You said he'd done ok, now you say give him time, so what in your opinion as he done ok with Korea, because all hes done as got a photo op, which as beneficent Korea more them him, which he was warned about, but the don being the don didn't listen. on another note just wait until the Russian and Chinese navy are invited to Iran and then expect you petrol to go up by 30 to 40 %

You said he'd done ok, now you say give him time, so what in your opinion as he done ok with Korea, because all hes done as got a photo op, which as beneficent Korea more them him, which he was warned about, but the don being the don didn't listen. on another note just wait until the Russian and Chinese navy are invited to Iran and then expect you petrol to go up by 30 to 40 %

Let’s spin it the other way round them eh.....what exactly has he done wrong in your eyes since taking charge ?

I speak to many Patriots there, lifelong Yank mates and they’re happy with him.....what gripes have you got against him then ?

• Site Supporter

It's popular to hate him..

We're leaving Europe, that's inevitable, makes sense to try and drum up deals with the worlds biggest economy... 

Instead.. people are out on the street protesting and calling him all names under the sun..

Employment highs for starters ?

Surprised folk haven’t seen a certain decline since his Saudi trip.........fishing rod at the ready......

Early days yet....he’ll be ok.

The left will be embracing him with open arms in a couple of years from now.

Let’s spin it the other way round them eh.....what exactly has he done wrong in your eyes since taking charge ?

I speak to many Patriots there, lifelong Yank mates and they’re happy with him.....what gripes have you got against him then ?

so you cant back that hes done ok on KOREA then, could you not find anything on twitter to back you up.  I also see that both you and mounts over skipped over the sovereignty issue, which will cost British firm money and brirts jibs , it would seem you are ok with that

so you cant back that hes done ok on KOREA then, could you not find anything on twitter to back you up.  I also see that both you and mounts over skipped over the sovereignty issue, which will cost British firm money and brirts jibs , it would seem you are ok with that

Are you a fortune teller ?

No one knows yet what will happen do they but your seem to know everything.

Korea.....all the threats have stopped haven’t they like the terror attacks committed by Wahhabi backers.....funny you said fuck all about that isn’t it ?

They’re positives in my view plus that of many more.

Re Russia and the increase in oil prices......let’s see IF that happens....and it’s a big IF...it will not happen..you seem to be in predicting .doom and gloom......let’s see what your twitter tea leaves findings coming true shall we ?

Re Brexit....how does it concern you ? Folk ask Bolty eh same, so I’m politely asking you the same.

Thanks in advance Doris Stokes.