Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

You could argue (and in sure he would) that its anti Zionist, anti Capitalist Western powers which created the state of Israel, not antisemitic in and of itself.

Thats one reading anyway. 

I'm certainly not an apologist for this in any way shape or form, its not a simple yes or no question or else the middle East would have been sorted out years ago.

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

You could argue (and in sure he would) that its anti Zionist, anti Capitalist Western powers which created the state of Israel, not antisemitic in and of itself.

I'm certainly not an apologist for this in any way shape or form, its not a simple yes or no question or else the middle East would have been sorted out years ago.

Fully take on board your point pal, but I've attended these demos, and have been disgusted by the blatant racism on our streets, when they are openly calling for Israel to be obliterated. 

That in any normal sane person's mind is antisemitic,  no ifs, no buts.

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

A bit further, the Middle East will never be sorted until the radical extremist followers of Wahabbism, Salafist and Debandi make peace with the Shia Muslims and moderate genuine peaceful Muslims.

And for left wing balance

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/al-quds-day-2017-anti-israel-flag-burning-chants-rallies-tehran-a7804596.html

For even more clarity, see what Khomieni actually said at the first ever Al Quds demo regarding Israel and supporters of Israel.

Antisemitic 100%, like the scum who call Hamas and Hezbollah "our friends" 🤔 

The problem is that you only seem to consider racism that involves anti-semitism.  Of course that is distasteful and needs eradicating but it would be good to hear you call out other forms of racism including systematic racism against black people in police forces such as the met and in the states.

2 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

The problem is that you only seem to consider racism that involves anti-semitism.  Of course that is distasteful and needs eradicating but it would be good to hear you call out other forms of racism including systematic racism against black people in police forces such as the met and in the states.

Touched a nerve with my definitive proof have I ? 

If there is definitive proof of racism in this era in the Met, please let me look at it and I'll certainly call it out, same with The States, but not from the biased BLM please amigo 

6 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Of course.🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

The full statement is unequivocal.  Why don't you ask Miami to say the same about black people shot and killed by police in the states. 👺

15 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

And there is the problem, you are not prepared to condemn other forms of racism that are well documented against black people. 

Are you stupid or cannot read ?

I openly said I would call it out if you show definitive proof, not a person's opinion but fully proven facts, how simple is that ? 

The reason I'm quoting re antisemitism is because that was the topic of conversation, but obviously you don't like the truth lad and had to divert the attention away from the proven facts.

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

The full statement is unequivocal.  Why don't you ask Miami to say the same about black people shot and killed by police in the states. 👺

Are people calling for the obliteration and annihilation of black people in the States by the police ?

Hmmmm, I don't think so......

8 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Is racism ‘distasteful’? Is anti-semitism any less repugnant? 

edit How many Jews......

Ah forget it.

Edited by Boby Brno

8 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Calling someone a racist behind the old keyboard classy 

Spot on mate. The ones calling folk racists all voted for a party which was highlighted to be racist yesterday. 

Always the case with those lot who don't like our facts to be heard.

2 hours ago, Farrelli said:

And there is the problem, you are not prepared to condemn other forms of racism that are well documented against black people. 

Works both ways. Like carlos said the other day, it shouldn't need saying.

Why bring other race issues in the equation?