Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

We’re guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white-supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world. 

has NiC been locked in the shed for months not to know this ?........just for the class my hairy ass...😄 🤣 😂 😆 

Just now, miamiwhite said:

has NiC been locked in the shed for months not to know this ?........just for the class my hairy ass...😄 🤣 😂 😆 

Don’t have to google long and hard

Usual left wing denial

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Come.on then, you made the statement. Just a simple ask you prove that BLM is a Marxist movement. If you make a statement its not for me to prove you correct or not. You need to show the validity of your statement.

Piss off you deluded tit 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 

39 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Nope. You said a minority. White is the majority (70%+) with all other races a minority.

Same analogy as saying the Labour Party is a minority over here,  you knew what i meant

Anyway, where is Crawley with his BÒOOOOOOOOOMS.......Looks like his first wage was spent on Lambrusco 😉 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, Spider said:

Jesus

I leave you all alone for an evening and it almost ends in fisticuffs on the dogshit-littered pavements of Anfield.

Why is it an assumption by The Bullingdon Club members on here (Bolty, Grey, Miami, Royal etc...) that if you don’t want to rim Johnson and Cummings you are automatically a red?

Corbyn was a cunt. Got what he deserved.

Starmer is better. If anything, the bluenoses should be full of admiration for the way he’s squirmed his way to the top.

Labour aren’t a threat yet. But the fact Starmer has the Tories even slightly rattled suggests he will be in the fullness of time.

The country desperately needs a strong and capable opposition. The rent boys are taking the piss right now.

You touch upon an interesting point. It was touched upon yesterday on the beeb. Should he have kept the moral high ground and stood down from Corbyn's front line or stick at it to ensure he gets where he wants to be?

Don't blame him one bit, parallels with his opposite number- every party leader needs to have tough streak of pragmatism. He is still going to have to deal with the criticisms that will come his way, but that shouldn't be too difficult for him.

2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Come.on then, you made the statement. Just a simple ask you prove that BLM is a Marxist movement. If you make a statement its not for me to prove you correct or not. You need to show the validity of your statement.

Did the London expert peak too soon ?

Enjoy your hangover numbnuts....boom .....bloody ...boom 🍸 🧉 🥛 🍶 🍷 🍵 🍸 🧉 🥛 🍶 😄 🤣 😂 

Thick know it all tit 😏 😋 

13 hours ago, Spider said:

Jesus

I leave you all alone for an evening and it almost ends in fisticuffs on the dogshit-littered pavements of Anfield.

Why is it an assumption by The Bullingdon Club members on here (Bolty, Grey, Miami, Royal etc...) that if you don’t want to rim Johnson and Cummings you are automatically a red?

Corbyn was a cunt. Got what he deserved.

Starmer is better. If anything, the bluenoses should be full of admiration for the way he’s squirmed his way to the top.

Labour aren’t a threat yet. But the fact Starmer has the Tories even slightly rattled suggests he will be in the fullness of time.

The country desperately needs a strong and capable opposition. The rent boys are taking the piss right now.

Obsessed 

21 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Piss off you deluded tit 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 

Let me reiterate, BLM is a marxist movement say you. I didn't disagree, I just thought some proof to back you the claim would be required. Again, its not up to me to prove your posts are correct, thats down to you.

19 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Did the London expert peak too soon ?

Enjoy your hangover numbnuts....boom .....bloody ...boom 🍸 🧉 🥛 🍶 🍷 🍵 🍸 🧉 🥛 🍶 😄 🤣 😂 

Thick know it all tit 😏 😋 

Bit harsh, was wrapping the kids Xmas pressies last night with a lovely bottle of red with the Mrs. 

4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Bit harsh, was wrapping the kids Xmas pressies last night with a lovely bottle of red with the Mrs. 

Nice one fella, lovely touch doing that already 👍 

Wish my little one was still a believer, she's 25 now but still sent her list last night. More beauty products than a Clarins concession 😄 

Broke my foot so got plenty of time to hobble round the stores now.

2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Wish my little one was still a believer, she's 25 now but still sent her list last night. More beauty products than a Clarins concession 😄 

Sounding like Dave Whelan now☺️, how did you manage to break your foot ?

• Members
3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

If you need a good rehab man, I might know someone but he’s not cheap. Unless you clear out his loft from the residents of the local bird sanctuary 

53 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Sounding like Dave Whelan now☺️, how did you manage to break your foot ?

39 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Shitting hell what have you done?

23 minutes ago, Rudy said:

If you need a good rehab man, I might know someone but he’s not cheap. Unless you clear out his loft from the residents of the local bird sanctuary 

Date Whelan ? Never heard of him 🤔 😄

Slipped in the best room , tv now resembles a map of China. 

Birds in the loft ? Could be a like for like for when Hopa Long Cassidy is back to normal 😃