Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Just now, royal white said:

You’d think admin would be onto it. 

There is only one of them worth his title. Chocolate fireguards. Folk been called racists and nonces and nowt done

we get a sniff of a straightener being offered and the threads go missing. Scandalous 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, royal white said:

You’d think admin would be onto it. 

12 minutes ago, Rudy said:

They’re the worst! Practically third reich

Have you noticed none of them are here? All three will be outside the local mosques waiting for Friday night prayers to end with their “Don’t chop our heads off, we think Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is ok!” Banners.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

There is only one of them worth his title. Chocolate fireguards. Folk been called racists and nonces and nowt done

we get a sniff of a straightener being offered and the threads go missing. Scandalous 

And don't discuss the sound of hot water neither. :)

• Members
30 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Fascist regime 

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Which one is worthy of the title? I actually think two are worthy. 😂

4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Fully take on board your point pal, but I've attended these demos, and have been disgusted by the blatant racism on our streets, when they are openly calling for Israel to be obliterated. 

That in any normal sane person's mind is antisemitic,  no ifs, no buts.

I think moderates on both sides accept that a 2 state solution is the best chance for lasting peace.

By all means call out the extremists on the Palestinian side calling for the destruction of Israel.  Don't let it blind you to the fact though that there is still no Palestinian state and leading Israeli politicians for generations have done what they can to prevent one.

Racism, violence and intolerance is on both sides.

4 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

I think moderates on both sides accept that a 2 state solution is the best chance for lasting peace.

By all means call out the extremists on the Palestinian side calling for the destruction of Israel.  Don't let it blind you to the fact though that there is still no Palestinian state and leading Israeli politicians for generations have done what they can to prevent one.

Racism, violence and intolerance is on both sides.

Yes, I agree re what you're trying to say, but do the Israeli politicians openly call for the obliteration and annihilation of other people ?

Major difference,  thank you.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes, I agree re what you're trying to say, but do the Israeli politicians openly call for the obliteration and annihilation of other people ?

Major difference,  thank you.

Well they've no state to obliterate but yes, several Israeli politicians over the years have called for the wiping out of Palestinians.  I'll dig a few out after Gogglebox 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

Well they've no state to obliterate but yes, several Israeli politicians over the years have called for the wiping out of Palestinians.  I'll dig a few out after Gogglebox 

Nutters on both sides, but that is somewhat separate to the issue, with brainwashed fucktards killing folk all over the place in the name of a religion. 

1 minute ago, Duck Egg said:

Must be before our lifetime ? Not seen many calling for it now.

I've seen they will respond to attacks, which is what anyone would do. Have they called fr Iran to be wiped out ? 

As a matter of interest, have you heard the favourite chant on the demos  ? From the rivers to the sea,  Palestine will be free..............no prizes for guessing the meaning.