Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Am I thick? When are Accrington tickets on sale?

Jayjay23

Hello good people. 

I've been searching for when the semi final tickets go on sale but I've not had an email from the club, I've googled it, looked in the ticket news, and the buy tickets section of the website and I've been on the fixture list but I can't find any info whatsoever on the topic.  (other than a post saying that the date of the fixture and tickets will be announced in due course, from when the draw took place) 

The tickets are on general sale already at Accrington and obviously a date has been set. 

How are you usually supposed to find out when they will be on sale? Surely there would be a news update to say tickets will be available from x date, without having to check the website daily to see if they are open yet. 

Edited by Jayjay23

On sale in about a fortnight.

Accy were trying to sell as many as they could before deciding on our allocation.
They don't really want to give us more than that open end behind the goal, but if their fans don't buy enough, we'll end up with the side as well.

1 hour ago, Traf said:

On sale in about a fortnight.

Accy were trying to sell as many as they could before deciding on our allocation.
They don't really want to give us more than that open end behind the goal, but if their fans don't buy enough, we'll end up with the side as well.

They would have to give us some of the side stand as well purely because we’re entitled to some seats, but I think it’s just a question of whether it would be half of the side stand (which I think is all we had for the 7-1 game?) or the full lot. They’d be mental if they didn’t give us the full lot considering I don’t think they sold out their two stands for the league game.

16 minutes ago, freds dad said:

I think they will be lucky to sell 1500.

It all depends on whether they put income from giving us as many tickets as possible or any perceived advantage we may have by having a large following.

With about 2 seconds of research showing that we play shite for 99% of the games that we take a good following 😄 

• Site Supporter
21 hours ago, Jayjay23 said:

Hello good people. 

I've been searching for when the semi final tickets go on sale but I've not had an email from the club, I've googled it, looked in the ticket news, and the buy tickets section of the website and I've been on the fixture list but I can't find any info whatsoever on the topic.  (other than a post saying that the date of the fixture and tickets will be announced in due course, from when the draw took place) 

The tickets are on general sale already at Accrington and obviously a date has been set. 

How are you usually supposed to find out when they will be on sale? Surely there would be a news update to say tickets will be available from x date, without having to check the website daily to see if they are open yet. 

I’ve already got mine, which must mean you didn’t keep your ticket stubs from the early rounds and the away game at Pisa in the Anglo Italian cup?