Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers

athywhite1958

1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

Yes mate, I've looked at one in Weston Super Mare, 350 quid for 5 of us, 2 single and a triple so not too bad, 28 miles from Brizzle

Burnham on sea travelodge sat night 55 quid for a twin or double. 30-40 mins ish drive to the match on the Sunday morning if that appeals.

Bristol becoming popular weekend party destination like Cardiff.

Newport could be cheaper and get local rattler to Parkway closest to the ground.

btw pubs were choosy over away fans so no colours but Rovers had decent beer marquee on car park with couple of hipster food wagons 

14 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

I know it's 5 weeks away but been looking at hotels for the Saturday night, fucking dearer than London, managed to book 2 provisionally, 100 quid a night in a farm house and 96 quid in a Premier Inn

AIRBandB   look on there 

mates did that in Windsor  For sat/sun night just gone £500  that was for 5 of them in a 3 bed flat 

2 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

From memory Barnsley got just over 900 a month or 2 back. Take out the away ST holders and the local landlords allocation 😉 and there should be a good 400 for sale 🤣

I've already written off chances of getting tickets for this. If I do get any, I'll consider it a bonus game.

Just now, radcliffe white said:

No it’s on their website for the game away 18th April 1299 tickets 

Just speaking to one of their lot now and basically it’s a shit show 🤣

they have reduced the standing which takes 300 off the allocation down to 900. Those seats behind the net are usually split 

however Derby look like they have it all and it’s the first club they’ve done that for and he’s no idea why. with it being the last game he reckons they’ll have them so ours will be around 900ish but also if they have already done it with derby doesn’t see why they wouldn’t do it with us 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Just speaking to one of their lot now and basically it’s a shit show 🤣

they have reduced the standing which takes 300 off the allocation down to 900. Those seats behind the net are usually split 

however Derby look like they have it all and it’s the first club they’ve done that for and he’s no idea why. with it being the last game he reckons they’ll have them so ours will be around 900ish but also if they have already done it with derby doesn’t see why they wouldn’t do it with us 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sounds like a real tin pot shit show