Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Delayed Flights

Breightmet Boy

I've just looked on my policy of travel insurance, for delays I'll get £30 for the first 12hrs and £20 for the 2nd 12hrs.   That's with Insureandgo silver policy, that can't be right surely?  I didn't have any digs, had to walk the streets the lot, I'll get money from the flight company, but that is wank.

1 hour ago, Breightmet Boy said:

I've just looked on my policy of travel insurance, for delays I'll get £30 for the first 12hrs and £20 for the 2nd 12hrs.   That's with Insureandgo silver policy, that can't be right surely?  I didn't have any digs, had to walk the streets the lot, I'll get money from the flight company, but that is wank.

Have you read the t&cs. No idea what your insurance is like but I’ll always have a mooch as I was stung in Greece on a lads holiday when I split my head open. 

2 hours ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Which airline?
What was the official reason for the delay?

My son has just arrived in the Philippines - 4 flights instead of 2 due to horrendous storms and lightening

Manc to Doha, Doha to Cebu, Cebu to Manila, Manila to Clark. 

Should have gone straight from Doha to Clark.

27 hours in total!!!!!!

Thank fuck the vodka was free flowing…..

12 hours ago, Traf said:

Get an EC-261 claim in.

46 minutes ago, little whitt said:

THIS 

bit of a Ballach  Daughter did it for me got £350 back 

give here £50 

It's at this point, of course, that I remind people that your travel agent would do all this for you as part of their service, if you use one 😉