Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Phillip Schofield

gonzo

• Site Supporter

As always with these things, I'm sure what we know about Schofield is only the tip of the iceberg.... Coming out as gay & now the 'woe is me' interview are just attempts to control the narrative..... And the nda ends soon so he is obviously shitting himself. 

Edited by RONNIE PHILLIPS

• Moderators
1 hour ago, tomski said:

Sounds like you defending Phil. Or doing the middle aged white bloke hard done by routine?

The thing is, it's not seen as a lot worse in the eyes of the law 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11435927/Married-female-teacher-jailed-affair-schoolgirl-banned-life-teaching.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/12664517/teacher-sex-pupil-buckinghamshire-favourite-position/ 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teacher-who-sex-pupil-14-25307402.amp 

But I guess lads see it differently 

It's like thinking lesbians are ok and gays are filthy  

5 minutes ago, Zico said:

Are they not 

5 minutes ago, Zico said:

Go with that

15 minutes ago, Zico said:

I think it’s the media that sees things differently. I wouldn’t have seen it as anything more than a bloke having an affair with someone younger and gets sacked for lieing. It was headline news on the BBC though. 
Unless something else comes out about his relationship with an under aged partner.

Edited by BobyBrno

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

I think it’s the media that sees things differently. I wouldn’t have seen it as anything more than a bloke having an affair with someone younger and gets sacked for lieing. It was headline news on the BBC though. 
Unless something else comes out about his relationship with an under aged partner.

It was headline news everywhere 

As I'm sure it would have been had it been Holly Willoughby having it away with young female member of staff and had to quit

1 minute ago, Zico said:

It was headline news everywhere 

As I'm sure it would have been had it been Holly Willoughby having it away with young female member of staff and had to quit

That’s the world we live in I guess. Male or female. He did look a broken man when I saw it on the news. 
Pilloried for something that has been going on for ever. There are still some stocks on Rivington Green that could be used to complete his humiliation.

4 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

That’s the world we live in I guess. Male or female. He did look a broken man when I saw it on the news. 
Pilloried for something that has been going on for ever. There are still some stocks on Rivington Green that could be used to complete his humiliation.

Kinky x

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, Zico said:

That last ones a proper screw loose. 

Amazing how they get "pregnant", well aside from the first for obvious reasons.. 

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

I think the concern is the age of the lad when he first met Schofield... I may be wrong but think it was 12. A lot would depend on whether they were in contact from that point on I guess..... But the fact it has being going on forever doesn't make it any the less wrong. 

Edited by RONNIE PHILLIPS

30 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I think the concern is the age of the lad when he first met Schofield... I may be wrong but think it was 12. A lot would depend on whether they were in contact from that point on I guess..... But the fact it has being going on forever doesn't make it any the less wrong. 

The bit about going on was in relation to his affair. The grooming bit is all down to rumour and conjecture as far as I can see. As I said previously, I’ll change my mind if he was involved with an underage child. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

The bit about going on was in relation to his affair. The grooming bit is all down to rumour and conjecture as far as I can see. As I said previously, I’ll change my mind if he was involved with an underage child. 

The affair is with Runner A which obviously means there's more than one. No doubt the rumour & conjecture will be clarified when the nda's ( there are more than one) expire. 

3 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

The affair is with Runner A which obviously means there's more than one. No doubt the rumour & conjecture will be clarified when the nda's ( there are more than one) expire. 

Using that logic, there's 26 of them😃

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Reports yesterday say there is no nda with the main protagonist.

His name is widely available, and a Google search yields his name on the first page.

Until a complaint/evidence is provided though, the suggestion of illegal activity is purely a rumour.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Reports yesterday say there is no nda with the main protagonist.

His name is widely available, and a Google search yields his name on the first page.

Until a complaint/evidence is provided though, the suggestion of illegal activity is purely a rumour.

There is someone else that I'm aware of who has signed an nda.... Not sure if there are any others. No underage sex involved tbf.