Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Final


Casino

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

What’s that refund process again?.. 

you can get a refund but apparently you have to get your dad to do it. It’s like a double punishment 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Stig said:

Just seen a load of seats now available on tier 2. Annoying if you've bought top tier. Weird ticket sale system at wembley 

That's annoying. Literally hundreds of tickets available on tier 2 now. The process could be improved to say the least.

Edited by gaztruman
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For anyone wanting to move seats (like i just have), buy the new ones you want under the same account you made your first purchase, then phone up and ask bwfc to cancel your original purchase. 

I've moved from 507 to 104. Roll on Saturday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Heads up for anyone wanting to swap to the 2nd tier - buy the tickets you want then get a refund on your original tickets at the ticket office.

Pizza piss, my sisters just done it.

Hurry up though, only a couple of hundred left.

Edited by Burndens Bogs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Heads up for anyone wanting to swap to the 2nd tier - buy the tickets you want then get a refund on your original tickets at the ticket office.

Bolton are boasting to Oxford about selling 53,000 of their allocation…

Well, it’s tickets sold isn’t it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gaztruman said:

For anyone wanting to move seats (like i just have), buy the new ones you want under the same account you made your first purchase, then phone up and ask bwfc to cancel your original purchase. 

I've moved from 507 to 104. Roll on Saturday. 

I emailed tickets@bwfc.co.uk with original confirmation and they sorted refund in a couple of hours.

Now front row of Block 210, v happy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JimmyRiddle said:

I emailed tickets@bwfc.co.uk with original confirmation and they sorted refund in a couple of hours.

Now front row of Block 210, v happy!

PS, Five tickets now available on back row of safe standing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.