Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

guimares turnout

Mounts Kipper

I wonder if they know how many tickets we are likely to get? It would seem a little stupid putting another plane on unless we know we are gonna get enough tickets for the extra people

I posted this at 3.30pm this arvo under "Guimareas Tickets", around an hour later they announed the 3rd plane, could be true then, 4000 tickets requested:

"Just heard this from an 'OK' source! Will be given 1500 (yes we all knew that anyway), but the club has asked for 4000 in total. Info on Plovdiv tickets I gave in the past came from direct info given to me, this hasn't, so not 100% on this info. It does seem a high amount to ask for? However there are at least 10 planes going so far from various travel co's in addition to those making their own way there, so could 4000 be a realistic figure?"

Guest squidgy66
I wonder if they know how many tickets we are likely to get? It would seem a little stupid putting another plane on unless we know we are gonna get enough tickets for the extra people

They must have been given a good idea - it's not cheap to charter planes and I'm pretty sure you can't 'un' charter them without getting a wopping charge - and we all know the club are tight as a ducks arse when it comes to finances.

• Moderators

i would have thought that tickets should be ok for this one. the stand looks like it can hold 4000+ and there doesnt look like there can be any segregation (ie home fans having half that end) I dont think they are very well supported anyway.

lets hope the tickets arrive before we set off :D

Tickets are as cheap as chips, if they fail to sell a thousand, they'll be about 8 grand down, they'll make more than that on this extra plane.

Chips are only 90p at the local chippy, so I was informed last time I used the phrase 8-[

lever ender yonks back im no JCB :D

don't think Traf was aiming that comment at you.

i think he was

i also heard him post that mrQ stands for Mr Queer

Thanks! Now I'm going to get tw??tted, am I?

PS It was Zico that stuck the heavy sticker on Gary's back! :D

Tickets are as cheap as chips, if they fail to sell a thousand, they'll be about 8 grand down, they'll make more than that on this extra plane.

Chips are only 90p at the local chippy, so I was informed last time I used the phrase 8-[

??1.25 at my local chippy, but I do live down south - can't get gravy either it's terrible

Guest squidgy66
Have they nowt moist?

It's a fcuking modern day tragedy - you can't get owt on your chips down here. Has anyone been to Nothern Ireland and tried 'chip cheese gravy' - a takeaway culinary triumph!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.