Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Club Sold

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

it was in the national press last weekend that there was a north west consortium who wanted reid and alladyce...

and a italian based consortium...

had the club valued at ?55 million...

I don't believe anything will happen until they know what division we will be plying our trade in next year.

any faint flicker of news of anything positive i will cling to. even if it comes from a drunk scouser. top bloke mind.
ragging hope not :nea:sorry wrong post , doh !!!
The Reebok will be renamed The Keema Nan Stadium And our players will have "Creamy Korma" written on their shirts.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Club valued at ?20m, plus debts of ?35.Tyler Durden, pedant since 1984
can somebody please tell me how fcuk bwfc are still in debt , we were in debt ?35m when we moved to the reebok in 1997 wernt we ? where has the debt supposed to have come from anyway , i thought it got paid off ages ago , but correct me if im wrong , im sure somebody will :roll: Edited by vinnybwfc

ragging hope not :nea:sorry wrong post , doh !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:can somebody please tell me how fcuk bwfc are still in debt , we were in debt ?35m when we moved to the reebok in 1997 wernt we ? where has the debt supposed to have come from anyway , i thought it got paid off ages ago , but correct me if im wrong , im sure somebody will :roll:

I remember Ken Bates being interviewed about Chelsea's debt.

He said to the interviewer, we owe 30 million and the stadium and hotel complex area is worth 100 million. You'd ragging love to have a mortgage like that.

this HAD gone quiet, hadn't it

ive heard today things are still progressing, with more than one interested party

more to follow

perhaps..............

Spoke to a friend of mine (Ron Wood's Niece) and she asked him about Bolton and the take over and he laughed at rumours he is involved...

... but why would you admit it when your keeping it quiet from the national press ?

Hope it happens soon

it was in the national press last weekend that there was a north west consortium who wanted reid and alladyce...

and a italian based consortium...

had the club valued at ?55 million...

I don't believe anything will happen until they know what division we will be plying our trade in next year.

Yup, people have been saying for a while that it's like watching paint dry.

I've thought that all along, it would be madness to buy or sell prior to knowing what is happening next season

• Site Supporter
Spoke to a friend of mine (Ron Wood's Niece) and she asked him about Bolton and the take over and he laughed at rumours he is involved...

... but why would you admit it when your keeping it quiet from the national press ?

Hope it happens soon

to be fair though, why would woods niece have any idea about his business interests?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.