Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I'm Not Racist Either. However.......

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use this pic instead:

img.118000_t.jpg

I'm not a racist either, but some of the stuff you hear about is f?cking ridiculous. When I go overseas, I have to abide by their laws and cultures. We go to Muslim countries quite often on holiday (they have the best weather!) and we always make sure we are dressed in accordance with the locals' desire when in public places. It's called respect: these people complaining have no respect for our culture or standards of life.

Get in line or get the f?ck out.

Why do we bend over backwards for the followers of a hypocritical violent unforgiving religion based in the middle ages? Madness. Doesn't stop them profitting from beer and fags sales. :angry:

And politicians wonder why the support for BNP is growing =D>

Use this pic instead:

img.118000_t.jpg

I'm not a racist either, but some of the stuff you hear about is f?cking ridiculous. When I go overseas, I have to abide by their laws and cultures. We go to Muslim countries quite often on holiday (they have the best weather!) and we always make sure we are dressed in accordance with the locals' desire when in public places. It's called respect: these people complaining have no respect for our culture or standards of life.

Get in line or get the f?ck out.

fcuking well said , bravo,bravo, =D> =D>

• Site Supporter
If you don't like the idea that, to us, a dog is man's best friend, then drop us a note and I'll gladly drop you off at International Departures, for free, and just fcuk right off!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2229719/Ap...complaints.html

Tayside Police have admitted they should have consulted their 'diversity' officers before issuing the cards, but critics argued their apology was unnecessary.

WTF? diversity officers? jesus, diversity officers over a picture of a puppy?

I heared on the radio the other day, there were also complaints about muslims being sniffed by security dogs at airports, due to the same reason, that after they had come into contact with the dog they had to get washed or they couldnt pray, so the police shouldnt use the dogs on them!! and the police reportldley apologised for not taking into consideration peoples beliefs and customs when carrying out the checks!! well i got news for you, you wont be doing much praying if someone blows the plane your on out of the sky either.cnuts

think this was on talk sport, and for the ecord, while i was listening (about half hour) 4 muslims rang and said they shouldt be made to be in contact with dogs, even for security and 2 rang to say they could understand and didnt mind.

think this was on talk sport, and for the ecord, while i was listening (about half hour) 4 muslims rang and said they shouldt be made to be in contact with dogs, even for security and 2 rang to say they could understand and didnt mind.

Then one rung up to say "shosshages"

what a load of bollocks, i very rarely get involved in such discussions (more boredom than lack of knowledge), but a stand really needs to be made, until chickens can sniff out drugs/explosives, and cows are loveable pets GET A FCUKING GRP ON REALITY. i know a few muslims, not one gives a fcuk about selling, and in some case abusing 'products' shall we say frowned upon in the koran, they just have an understanding of how british life works. they are british themselves, fcuksake, the shopowner over road from the dukes encourages me to stop smoking for my health, sells me dog food, and has no moral qualms about it. a small minority get too much coverage- bedwetters unite in a congress of fear, the gutter press get hold of it, and highlight points in a negatve way.

i may appear to be contradicting myself, personally i feel common sense should provail, and such instances should be nipped in the bud- without sensationalised media coverage whipping folk into a frenzy. its a dog, get real, get use to it, or fcuk off.

too much lager me thinks

Criticizing a religion is NOT racist, after all religion is NOT an ethnicity or race is it? People who migrate/visit to other countries must be prepared to abide by the laws and traditions of that country. Diversity officers and multiculturalism are a crock of sh?t.

They say that the "impurity of dogs is the greatest of animal impurities", and anyone who touches one must wash the body part that has come into contact with the animal seven times.

Is OCD part of Islam?

FFS when will councils/police etc learn to ignore these not rights as just that,

Fooking loonies and whinging old bids with nowt better to do have more power in this country than is healty.

Edit: oh and i'v ediscovered the muslim lass in our office has a pet Labrador, so WTf is all the whinging about.

Edited by frank_spencer

Before the loony left come on here screaming about racism and to predictably defend the minorites, it needs pointing out that this has nothing to do with race/colour/racism, i personally couldn't give a shiny sheite about the colour of someones skin - and firmly believe that to discriminate against someone on the basis of their skin colour or race is wrong. However -

Perhaps the most worrrying for me in this "Puppy poster" case is the fact that the police force have actually apologised.

These "victories" no matter how small are seen as a great triumph by the mad mullahs, and regarded as another step up the power ladder, right now these people are just complaining about our laws and way of life in this country - the way way things are going,it won't be long before they are enforcing them. Anyone who dismisses this as bullshit, is just burying their heads in the sand.

I've just read the telegraph report. Dogs are dirty? Maybe, BUT eating with your hands and not using toilet roll aren#t exactly civilised things to do either in my world. Folk should have a look at themselves first before looking at the canine world!

Here's the dog in question, everybody say hi to the evil Rebel!

dogs_puppydiary_gallery_1.jpg

and this is the offensive postcard,

puppy%20postcard1213282184.jpg

You sicken me.

That is a blatant attempt at unsettling our Muslim members.

I'm not racist at all but reports like this are making me that way, it's about time a politician stood up to these tw4ts in stead of pussy footing around them and told them to fcuk right off, he would get my vote at the next election and probably many others as well.

I get p1ssed off with folk treating these murdering b4stards with kid gloves

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.