Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gartside Attends Supporters Club Meeting

Mounts Kipper

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having re-read this thread, I realise now that no tricky questions will get asked.

It's the BWSA, for f?cks sake.

Questions will be on the lines of:

What's your favourite biscuit?

Who Am I and why am I here?

What time's the bingo/meat raffle start?

Having re-read this thread, I realise now that no tricky questions will get asked.

It's the BWSA, for f?cks sake.

Questions will be on the lines of:

What's your favourite biscuit?

Who Am I and why am I here?

What time's the bingo/meat raffle start?

Is there going to be a rub off on the free coaches to west ham?

when is this seasons official travel rug released?

Could you please ask him-

A, How does it feel being the most successful chairman BWFC have ever had?.

B, How does it feel, having bucketloads of know fcuk all, ungrateful internet nerds off so called fans websites on yer back all the time?

C, Do you never think, "What more can i do?" and put more time into something profitable like kids toys or summat?

D, Do you never feel like saying " Stop f?ckin mithering about Lisbon, we were never going to win the UEFA cup anyway, you all had a good piss up- and that's all you wanted, so stop bangin' on as if we're Real mer fuckin drid"

Edited by Burndens Bogs

On Talksport last Sunday afternoon, Jeremy Kyle :blink: no less said that he had been

golfing with Gartside and that he spilled the beans regarding Allardyce's departure.

Surely the supporters should be told those reasons as well.

They will be.

On the Jeremy Kyle Christmas Special: brought to you in association with Greggs the Bakers, Elizabeth Duke and White Lightning Cider.

• Moderators
Over the last 2 seasons, the club has a ?6m per season transfer defict. In these days, that is fook all. Ask Gartside why more money has not been spent to ensure we dont go down, because if we do, we are totally fooked.

cos we aint got it

cos we lose money

cos nobody considers bwfc an attractive proposition

next question

On Talksport last Sunday afternoon, Jeremy Kyle :blink: no less said that he had been

golfing with Gartside and that he spilled the beans regarding Allardyce's departure.

Surely the supporters should be told those reasons as well.

Firstly, I would imagine Kyle was talking sh?t, otherwise he would have announced the information to make himself look good.

Secondly, why should we be told, he's gone, and we have to get over it. The reasons for him going are now irrelavant, we just need to move on

1) Why was Anelka sold before we had a halfway decent replacement lined up?

2) Whose bright idea was it to have the Family Day on a Thursday FFS?

3) Is it true what the switchboard lass told me that Family Day was on a Thursday because that's when Reebok was releasing the new shirt?

4) Are you on speaking terms with BSA?

5) Did Sheepshanks pay Knight a bung?

6) Megson - why oh why oh why?

7) Why is there no white dog shi*t anymore?

Edited by Superwhite

1) Why was Anelka sold before we had a halfway decent replacement lined up?

2) Whose bright idea was it to have the Family Day on a Thursday FFS?

3) Is it true what the switchboard lass told me that Family Day was on a Thursday because that's when Reebok was releasing the new shirt?

4) Are you on speaking terms with BSA?

5) Did Sheepshanks pay Knight a bung?

6) Megson - why oh why oh why?

7) Why is there no white dog shi*t anymore?

and why are you such a shithouse?

Although it is bad for my Macho image, I will admit it anyway. I am a member of the Official Supporters Club and attend the meetings. They are often entertaining and informative.

This isn't the first time that Gartside has attended. I like him, he comes across well.

Ive got lots to say on this subject but not got time, I have got a match to go to now

x

Although it is bad for my Macho image, I will admit it anyway. I am a member of the Official Supporters Club and attend the meetings. They are often entertaining and informative.

This isn't the first time that Gartside has attended. I like him, he comes across well.

Ive got lots to say on this subject but not got time, I have got a match to go to now

x

Could you ask him, where do the board and the owner see the club in 5 years time

I remember he had quite a tough Q & A night when he was scheduled to attend a couple of days after we had just lost 4-0 at Fulham (Sheringham hat-trick).

He bought a pint for everyone who attended the meeting that went to the match :yahoo: :drinks: ,at ?3 / pint in the Platinum Suite He'll do for Me'. And don't forget he's a Bolton fan. With the exception of Jack Walker and the the bloke at Wolves, there aren't many fans as Chairmen of their clubs.

Ive just realised why I must like him so much............................................................................

............................................................. BWFC fan + bought me a pint once = zozzys friend for life :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.