Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Goverment Expenses

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

No, they had a cleaner, his brother paid the bill and the PM reimbursed him.

I don't understand about one rule for them etc. He's the Prime Minister, should he live in Bongs instead?

I don't understand about one rule for them etc. He's the Prime Minister, should he live in Bongs instead?

Aye Obama must get fuck loads spent on him and his lifestyle and no-one gives a shiney feck

I've just put Sky News on and it looks like the whole expenses thing is going to snowball in the next day or two & there's been a fair bit of pisstaking going on with the MPs.

I'm not sure if I heard this right but I think it said Hazel Blears has moved house 3 times in 3 months & claimed each time for new furniture.

I've just put Sky News on and it looks like the whole expenses thing is going to snowball in the next day or two & there's been a fair bit of pisstaking going on with the MPs.

I'm not sure if I heard this right but I think it said Hazel Blears has moved house 3 times in 3 months & claimed each time for new furniture.

Hope she went to Ikea

I had a limited compeny for a time when working away so I could claim my ex's back , they then changes the rules so you basicly had to changes job every 6 months or you ex's would stop, cant see that happending to MP's

• Moderators
I had a limited compeny for a time when working away so I could claim my ex's back , they then changes the rules so you basicly had to changes job every 6 months or you ex's would stop, cant see that happending to MP's

Which country were you running?

Brown has claimed twice for the same plumbing bill too.

Can't wait to see what they've been doing.

It's morally wrong whatever the excuses are. The 'system' is not there to be played, it's there to compensate them for expenses genuinely incurred.

Brown has claimed twice for the same plumbing bill too.

Can't wait to see what they've been doing.

It's morally wrong whatever the excuses are. The 'system' is not there to be played, it's there to compensate them for expenses genuinely incurred.

I have a corporate American Express card. It comes out of my bank account each month, so no receipt, no expenses claim and a smaller bank balance. Yes, it's simplistic compared to them but it works for us.

• Site Supporter

I really hope they catch one of the fookers out with this.

Jack Straw was claiming full council tax back on his second home, despite the fact he got a discount on such second home.

Now fair enough, he seems to have spotted the mistake and re-imbursed it accordingly.

He could be looking at a prison sentence if he had been caught.

And when the Tory fiddles have been published, as the media has promised to do, everyone should refuse to pay their council tax, spoil their papers at the election and refuse utterly to participate in any kind of political niff naff of any sort. They're cnts to a man, and it's not sufficient to demand resignations anymore. The idea of democracy is that the public allows politicians to behave in a certain way, not the other way about, and it's time people got off the fcking fence in this country and demonstrated that enough is enough.

Edited by Maggie Tate

Dont know if Blears did that but our Chancellor old White hair and Black eyebrows claimed for 4 different houses in four years

utter utter contemp to the taxpayers

Which country were you running?

that's the key point he's the leader of our country, why the fuck should he have to sort out cleaning bills and need to pay for a second house etc

Obama, sarkosy, Berlesconi etc probably don't have to deal with this kind of shit

that's the key point he's the leader of our country, why the fuck should he have to sort out cleaning bills and need to pay for a second house etc

Obama, sarkosy, Berlesconi etc probably don't have to deal with this kind of shit

I'm sorry, Frank, but he's no leader

Who gave him that job?

Now there's a question, we were discussing this in the pub the other day. The answer to the question is his party gave him the job, and the party was voted in by the public at the last General Election, as a nation, we trusted them to make the decision on our behalf, that's how it works

The point one of my mates tried to make is that "he didn't vote for Brown to be PM" - now that is very true, but by the same token he didn't vote for Blair to be PM either, when he voted in the last general election, he was never actuallyvoting for who should be PM (even though he thought he was), he was voting for the candidate that he thought would best service the constituency that he lives in. He of course didn't understand this, and said, something along the lines of "THat's bollox that, I vote for who I want to be PM" - then again, he does only vote Labour because his dad, grandad etc do

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.