Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Losing A Family Pet.

I think the thread you started has been pulled, but I remember it that night, as I thought, 'what on earth was that for'. It wasn't constructive, it was just nasty & unneccessary.

When you say nasty and unneccessary, Thats what I was having a dig about.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
When you say nasty and unneccessary, Thats what I was having a dig about.

I think she refers to the "One more win and Ginger Bollocks can fuck off" thread, where you called Traf and Ani pricks rather than the Jade Goody one where you went off to another forum to slag us off.

rumour has it that your the fat bloke, who used to work in the Happy Shop

if so...you must be pushing 50?

you need to sort it out son...

If your calling me Son, You must be pushing 70.

BTW lets not get personal.

I think she refers to the "One more win and Ginger Bollocks can fuck off" thread, where you called Traf and Ani pricks rather than the Jade Goody one where you went off to another forum to slag us off.

I think calling two people pricks on this forum is pretty tame, or is it who I called pricks ?

My ex split up with a piss-pot husband and i started seeing her, i cant stand her now but im gonna be the godfather to her Grandaughter. Me n her daughter get on fabulous, and her ex hubby always gets the beer in :good: Mad aint it :pardon:

Same here, i travel a lot to see the girlfriend, and her daughters and grandkids are brilliant, off to Centreparc Nottingham in August. Be coming back minus an arm an a leg. :D

I was and yes it wasn't constructive, it was out of the blue and frankly, personal. He's not a great manager, te majority of fans think that, but I just find saying stuff like that childish.

Yes, I went on the Jade Goody thread saying I'd no time for her and I'm still disgusted she whored out the last moments of her life to get some money when any self respecting mother would've had life insurance & dignity. I wish no person dead and did not revel in her death, I don't think many do to be honest.

And I have a pet so I feel for you, Leigh, and apologies for this thread turning into a circus.

I was and yes it wasn't constructive, it was out of the blue and frankly, personal. He's not a great manager, te majority of fans think that, but I just find saying stuff like that childish.

Yes, I went on the Jade Goody thread saying I'd no time for her and I'm still disgusted she whored out the last moments of her life to get some money when any self respecting mother would've had life insurance & dignity. I wish no person dead and did not revel in her death, I don't think many do to be honest.

And I have a pet so I feel for you, Leigh, and apologies for this thread turning into a circus.

Ive tried and get it back to the original topic, but its managed to get lost along the way NB, what do you reckon, a ten pager?

Edited by leigh white

If your calling me Son, You must be pushing 70.

BTW lets not get personal.

but it's ok for you to give personal insults ...but not receive them?

fucking left wingers...shit em...

wouldn't have lasted five minutes with me and my lot...

oh and Jade Goody was a cunt....the fact she copped the morris was unfortunate but she prostituted herself right up to the last.....

oh and i hate dogs so I aint contributing sorry Leigh...

Edited by Bobcat

Ive tried and get it back to the original topic, but its managed to get lost along the way NB, what do you reckon, a ten pager?

It just depends on whether bwfcuk carries on trying to take the high moral ground but at the same time has been bitching behind the site's virtual back, then comes on back on here looking to pick a fight.

It just depends on whether bwfcuk carries on trying to take the high moral ground but at the same time has been bitching behind the site's virtual back, then comes on back on here looking to pick a fight.

I would have set me dog on him. <_<

I would have set me dog on him. <_<

And there's me defending your dog in the first place many pages ago when someone told you to get another and now you're setting the 'said' dog on me! :blink:

• Members

Saw what you did there. Clever way of linking the thread topic to the tangent it's gone off on :good:

Constructive Critiscism

Just to let you know

Your warrant has been signed

You are no more than a c?nthouse, who I'd gladly belt with a shovel

When I am king, each day will be your last as I stick splinters of wood in your eyes

May the power of Christ compel you

but it's ok for you to give personal insults ...but not receive them?

fucking left wingers...shit em...

wouldn't have lasted five minutes with me and my lot...

oh and Jade Goody was a cunt....the fact she copped the morris was unfortunate but she prostituted herself right up to the last.....

oh and i hate dogs so I aint contributing sorry Leigh...

If I give personal insults It would have been in reply to insults to me and I

take It as fair game.

The rest of your post sums you up .

Leighwhite, sorry to hear about your loss. I know what you are going through, I think people who haven't had pets dont understand how upsetting it is.

Don't rush into getting another pet, it is best to leave it a while.

Just to let you know

Your warrant has been signed

You are no more than a c?nthouse, who I'd gladly belt with a shovel

When I am king, each day will be your last as I stick splinters of wood in your eyes

May the power of Christ compel you

:rofl: Were do get them from,you need help

On the original family pet theme, I thought my rabbit was a bit lethargic last week so I googled up 'how long do rabbits live?' and got directed to a rabbit forum. One of the topics was Rabbit Obituaries where members announce rabbit deceaseries (if there is such a word), and people pay their respects.

It didn't descend to bestiallity/necrophilia as I recall, or even Jade Goody, but that comment about her catching the Morris made me laugh.

My ex split up with a piss-pot husband and i started seeing her, i cant stand her now but im gonna be the godfather to her Grandaughter. Me n her daughter get on fabulous, and her ex hubby always gets the beer in :good: That's Breightmet for you :pardon:
Edited by Gonk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.