Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Update

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boooo rubbish!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5519433,00.html

?8000000 - and we get fucked off. How much are strikers worth these days FFS!

If the player wants the move (world cup year) it may still happen.

It would also appear that there is a few quid to throw around too, for who the manager / board may decide on*

*rather than fans in an internet forum. Let's try and keep it real, eh?

Thought he's a midfielder ?

:blink:

Did I say he was? Apparently he's an attacking "midfielder". Anyhow, "bagged 11 goals and seven assists during the last campaign". That'll do! Get him up front!

Edited by no balls

And you'll live on forever in folk's hearts minds & have a legacy. It's not like he didn't get a few good years on this planet. Better to have filled it & done something than been a miserable cunt, living in a shack eating rice & peas, whining about THE :roll: Whities & doing nowt about it. :D

Portsmouth also apparently in talks with Amr Zaki. Personally I think this is the type of realistic target that we should be going for. Really impressed me when he was at Wigan, pretty quick, hard working, but may be a bit too similar to Elmander & Davies (and before the clever dicks start, no, I don't mean similar as in not scoring goals!!).

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5528092,00.html

Zaki has an attitude problem and probably wouldn't come back after the ANC.

It is true that he did appear to have a bit of an attitude and went AWOl a few times, but then again, Anelka supposedly had an attitude problem....

• Moderators
It is true that he did appear to have a bit of an attitude and went AWOl a few times, but then again, Anelka supposedly had an attitude problem....

One of them has a reputation for sulking a bit, one of them doesn't bother turning up at all. They are exactly the same!

One of them has a reputation for sulking a bit, one of them doesn't bother turning up at all. They are exactly the same!

Anelka did refuse to train when he was at Madrid, so they weren't that different. My point was past issues with a player doesn't always mean that they'll continue to be a problem when they move to another club.

Edited by Felgate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.