Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V West Ham

M G WHITES

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going, ?13 is too much for me when can pay ?10 for B'Ham and probably about ?5 petrol if we get a few of us in a car.

Plus, away days are always much more satisfying.

Went to Tranmere and if we get a decent away tie in next round I would be at that aswell.

Edited by EyesRight

Good.

Frankly, we can do without "support" like that.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!! You may be, the club cant!!!!!!!!!!!!! 43 years supporting the wanderers, never even contemplated missing a game in all those years, Its taken Megson for me to miss a game!

Edited by WiganWanderer

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!! You may be, the club cant!!!!!!!!!!!!! 43 years supporting the wanderers, never even contemplated missing a game in all those years, Its taken Megson for me to miss a game!

:good:

I was gonna go but after watching that load of fcuking shit on Saturday i'm out and very close to fcuking it all off all together

BTW Spider you are a clown

Edited by mannyroad58

Good luck to anyone that shows up, record under Megson below , don't expect us to score more than 1 goal as we have'n in 5 attempts despite playing lower league opposite in 3 of the games

Domestic Cup Results Under Megson

Tranmere League Cup 2nd Won 1-0

Sunderland FA Cup 3rd Lost 2-1

Northampton League Cup 2nd Lost 2-1

Sheff Utd FA Cup 3rd Lost 1-0

Man City League Cup 4th Lost 1-0

I would play pace , Yong and M.Davies are our best 2 passers IMO,

I'm glad you've seen enough of the Korean to make that statement, I'm not sure anybody else has seen enough of him yet to lay claim he is one of the best two passers we have.

Anyway, I would like to think he will at least start with the lad, so we can see what he can do over 90 minutes.

I'll go for a 3:1 home defeat, in front of 8700 people

Can't go off to sunnier climbs tomorrow, my doctor prescribed it having diagnosed my with a very serious bout of megsonitis - but back in time for brum.

I think it will be high scoring they wont be able to cope with our aerial threat and we can't defend properly - I think we'll win 3-2 and Klasnic will open his account - I honestly think the crowd will be under 8,000 which should be a massive message to the board - Game 1 tomorrow - he'll be gone by Game 6

• Moderators
Can't go off to sunnier climbs tomorrow, my doctor prescribed it having diagnosed my with a very serious bout of megsonitis - but back in time for brum.

I think it will be high scoring they wont be able to cope with our aerial threat and we can't defend properly - I think we'll win 3-2 and Klasnic will open his account - I honestly think the crowd will be under 8,000 which should be a massive message to the board - Game 1 tomorrow - he'll be gone by Game 6

CAPITALS SO YOU GET THE MESSAGE

CHANGE THE RECORD OR YOU'RE OUT OF HERE

EVERY FCUKING POST SINCE YOU ARRIVED IS THE SAME TIRED SHITE

CAPITALS SO YOU GET THE MESSAGE

CHANGE THE RECORD OR YOU'RE OUT OF HERE

EVERY FCUKING POST SINCE YOU ARRIVED IS THE SAME TIRED SHITE

OK point taken just for the record it's not every post but generally post match when it's very soar I appreciate the site isn't just one for megson bashing and I have papped on about it but it's only because I think it's the single biggest issue we have and it seriously fucks me off the state we are in - tell you what I'll turn the record off and I'll come back when he's gone - over and out.

OK point taken just for the record it's not every post but generally post match when it's very soar I appreciate the site isn't just one for megson bashing and I have papped on about it but it's only because I think it's the single biggest issue we have and it seriously fucks me off the state we are in - tell you what I'll turn the record off and I'll come back when he's gone - over and out.

OK, I'll close your account now, then?

I truly hope that Gartside and Davies don't bow to these people.

It would be a win for the knobheads of the borough and once they've got their way, they'll be hunting their next prey.

Edited by boltondiver

• Moderators
OK, I'll close your account now, then?

I think a few more need to disappear until we have a change of manager, then we can see we is here to support the club and who's just a shit stirrer when they want the new bloke out after 25 minutes.

I think a few more need to disappear until we have a change of manager, then we can see we is here to support the club and who's just a shit stirrer when they want the new bloke out after 25 minutes.

Right this is a serious question and not me having a pop at anyone...

I know the situation is much different now in many ways, but if t'internet etc had been around in the days of Phil Neal and the demonstrations, would the same have been said about folk having a go at him?

• Moderators
Right this is a serious question and not me having a pop at anyone...

I know the situation is much different now in many ways, but if t'internet etc had been around in the days of Phil Neal and the demonstrations, would the same have been said about folk having a go at him?

It's a good point, I can still remember dancing round the front room when I saw he'd been sacked (on Teletext). I think society has changed massively since then, everything now is instant. Instant success, instant failure, instant has-beens and the people protesting (virtually) because (sob, sob) the manager apparently picked the wrong formation have fallen victim to that.

Phil Neal was here 6 years, and after getting us to the play-offs in 91 then took us backwards again. He deserved to go. A fairer comparison would be Bruce Rioch, at the end of October 1992 we were struggling, this mentality of people would have hounded him out.

However, the things that lost Neal his job still apply, results. I'm sure that people think they can change the world from their keyboard. They can't.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.