Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swine Flu

george

On BBC Sport website at the top news ticker thing, Megson has said 4 of our players have had or do have swine flu, no actual report up yet so no idea who

EDIT: Updated to say 4 players have all recovered

Edited by bwfcol

I heard Kevin Davies got swine flu but it ran away crying like a little girl, and now some scientists want to do experiments on him so they can create an antidote. They reckon a single drop of his blood would wipe it out entirely (along with aids, cancer, the common cold, and Al qaeda) but they're yet to invent a syringe strong enough to penetrate his skin.

I heard Kevin Davies got swine flu but it ran away crying like a little girl, and now some scientists want to do experiments on him so they can create an antidote. They reckon a single drop of his blood would wipe it out entirely (along with aids, cancer, the common cold, and Al qaeda) but they're yet to invent a syringe strong enough to penetrate his skin.

Gaz_Nt likes this! :rofl:

You know this is going to be stolen by the BBC for the next series of top gear all you need to do is change " I heard" to "Some people say" :roll:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.