Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

E D L march

so by the same token the lads on here who wear Rangers tops are being controversial bellends?

I don't know, lower league style football doesn't interest me. Though, I have to say, at least they consider themselves British in some shape or form. I really don't understand all this Irish flag & IRA business at all seeing as they seem happy enough to live on British soil.

I just get the impression 123 is here for a reaction.

Was speaking to my old man today.....he said in his YOOOOFFFF thre was 17 pubs on daubhill, look at the state of it now, disgrace and how any idiots on here can say its good for the country get a fucking grip, they, the muslims have been getting them closed down cos its opposie a mosque, we as in England are pathetic in what we let haapen

Don't go up daubhill so wouldn't know but if that's the case then it's fucking disgusting. Pub landlord should get the mosque closed down for effecting their business.

What has your GAA Jersey got to do with Militant Islam?

I'm proud to be a 'Hun' and infidel if it's the opposite of you.

I take it you was the trumpet with the Irish Tricholor then :rofl:

Sneering at folk because they come from a Council Estate tut tut. I don't think your right on UAF buddies would appreciate that. :)

Walking contradictions, as stated earlier.

Exactly whats a GAA top got to do with islam...nothing at all. so why should i have to take shit of a load of scottish lads in a mini bus when im nipping shop for a pint of milk.

Not even irish, visited friends in NI, and the jersey was a gift. so no i didnt have a EIRE flag.

I didnt sneer at folk from council estate, i grew up on a council estate. i meant that these lads were hardly from the mean streets of Heaton.

I am just so glad there weren't folk like mickbrown and wanderers123 around in 1939 or we would be living in a German state now

Folk like me were around - my grandads and their brothers for starters. One left a leg at Tobruk another was killed at Arnhem. Talking out of your arse.

• Moderators

Was speaking to my old man today.....he said in his YOOOOFFFF thre was 17 pubs on daubhill, look at the state of it now, disgrace and how any idiots on here can say its good for the country get a fucking grip, they, the muslims have been getting them closed down cos its opposie a mosque, we as in England are pathetic in what we let haapen

pubs shut cos people don't go in

its hardly rocket science

Mick, Wanderer123, Kent, Crawley......

Forgive if I am wrong (because I cant be arsed trawling back through) but in 24 pages not one of you have condemned the murdering Muslim terrorist pigs on our shore but instead spent the same 24 pages slating those who have and are prepared to stand up and say so.

You might not like these people, but if you cannot accept or even realise that there are those on these shores who are prepeared to bomb the UK into an Islamic stone age, then I really do pity you.

Forgive if I am wrong (because I cant be arsed trawling back through) but in 24 pages not one of you have condemned the murdering Muslim terrorist pigs on our shore but instead spent the same 24 pages slating those who have and are prepared to stand up and say so.

You might not like these people, but if you cannot accept or even realise that there are those on these shores who are prepeared to bomb the UK into an Islamic stone age, then I really do pity you.

i dont think anyone in the country condones islamic extremists. Me included. tbh, it really f*cking p*sses me off when i see these muslim clerics preaching their nonsense outside Finsbury Park Mosque. (plus others). BUT i dont think the BNP foot soldiers marching through bolton is the right way to go about it.

Im sorry if i have offended some people on here! But i cant bring myself round to some peoples way of thinking.

Exactly whats a GAA top got to do with islam...nothing at all. so why should i have to take shit of a load of scottish lads in a mini bus when im nipping shop for a pint of milk.

Not even irish, visited friends in NI, and the jersey was a gift. so no i didnt have a EIRE flag.

I didnt sneer at folk from council estate, i grew up on a council estate. i meant that these lads were hardly from the mean streets of Heaton.

I've no idea what your IRA supporting top (which as you well know is why you got shit of those lads) has got to do with Islam. Perhaps you can tell me what gay rights activists, communists, anarchists and all the other general malcontents marching with your friends in the UAF actually have in common with Islam? Most of you lot would be the first to be stoned to death under their law.

The Israel flags I guess were there as militant islam wants to wipe them off the map and to counter the 'anti semitism' and 'nazi' jibes of the real fascists. The great unwashed are always fond of Palestinian flags as well, just like Parkhead on match day.

Personally I don't agree much with the EDL and their tactics but Saturday showed just what a despicable bunch of fascists the 'anti-fascists' are.

I've no idea what your IRA supporting top (which as you well know is why you got shit of those lads) has got to do with Islam. Perhaps you can tell me what gay rights activists, communists, anarchists and all the other general malcontents marching with your friends in the UAF actually have in common with Islam? Most of you lot would be the first to be stoned to death under their law.

The Israel flags I guess were there as militant islam wants to wipe them off the map and to counter the 'anti semitism' and 'nazi' jibes of the real fascists. The great unwashed are always fond of Palestinian flags as well, just like Parkhead on match day.

Personally I don't agree much with the EDL and their tactics but Saturday showed just what a despicable bunch of fascists the 'anti-fascists' are.

Why is a Gaelic top a supporting IRA top??? its a football top! as for the Israel flags. do u know wahts happening in Gaza? suppose you dont. Israel are the biggest terrorists on the planet.

i'll ask you this. what would you do if your country was occupied by another country? you'd fight to the death! As i would! israel kill innocnet people daily, but when a israeli dies, shcok horror!

i dont think anyone in the country condones islamic extremists. Me included. tbh, it really f*cking p*sses me off when i see these muslim clerics preaching their nonsense outside Finsbury Park Mosque. (plus others). BUT i dont think the BNP foot soldiers marching through bolton is the right way to go about it.

Im sorry if i have offended some people on here! But i cant bring myself round to some peoples way of thinking.

But as has been stated elsewhere, there appears to be one side who were the main aggressors. So, you can can call them BNP all you want but at least those people seemed to show how to behave in civilised society yesterday. The UAF shouting "shame on you" must've been an ironic call.

Guest bwfcdan

I like that theres alot of opinions on what happened today, but id love to know how many people were actually in town today.

The EDL were just what i expected, a mixture of council estate chavs and middle aged skinheads, with there 15 year old stone island jackets on. the EDl were outnumbered to about 5/1, which just show that they wasnt wanted in Bolton.

You must have been at a different march then because every news channel and paper ive seen today said there we're 2,000 edl and 1,500 hippies. And it was the hippies who showed themselves up. Yesterday was probably a big success for the edl..

But as has been stated elsewhere, there appears to be one side who were the main aggressors. So, you can can call them BNP all you want but at least those people seemed to show how to behave in civilised society yesterday. The UAF shouting "shame on you" must've been an ironic call.

True true!

Why is a Gaelic top a supporting IRA top??? its a football top! as for the Israel flags. do u know wahts happening in Gaza? suppose you dont. Israel are the biggest terrorists on the planet.

i'll ask you this. what would you do if your country was occupied by another country? you'd fight to the death! As i would! israel kill innocnet people daily, but when a israeli dies, shcok horror!

Regarding the top, you are either naieve or being deliberately obtuse. If you really don't know why then don't be surprised if you get a reaction. And it is most certainly NOT a football top. Since when has football been a leprechaun sport?

Secondly don't lecture me on Israel. I have spent time there and don't just form my opinions from the BBC and Al Jazeera! Israel the biggest terrorists in the world? Showing your true colours now. What utter shite.

You must have been at a different march then because every news channel and paper ive seen today said there we're 2,000 edl and 1,500 hippies. And it was the hippies who showed themselves up. Yesterday was probably a big success for the edl..

probably was a success for the EDL, but i dont think it would have attracted any more members or families would be waking up this morning saying what a great thing the EDL are doing for this country!

Regarding the top, you are either naieve or being deliberately obtuse. If you really don't know why then don't be surprised if you get a reaction. And it is most certainly NOT a football top. Since when has football been a leprechaun sport?

Secondly don't lecture me on Israel. I have spent time there and don't just form my opinions from the BBC and Al Jazeera! Israel the biggest terrorists in the world? Showing your true colours now. What utter shite.

yawn yawn. typical bigot!

OK, for the record, I'd like to condemn any murdering, terrorist pigs who might be living on our own shores. Muslim or otherwise.

re israel

the locals get their land, homes, taken off 'em by foreigners

they didn't like it, much

ring any bells

yet they're supposed to accept it

aye, alreet

Just like the Red Indians then Cas? And the Abo's. Give it all back.

re israel

the locals get their land, homes, taken off 'em by foreigners

they didn't like it, much

ring any bells

yet they're supposed to accept it

aye, alreet

It can also be argued they are going back to their spiritual home and land of their forefathers (prior to Islam being invented) as they are disillusioned by the state of Europe these days .

• Moderators

Just like the Red Indians then Cas? And the Abo's. Give it all back.

so if its decided to give this country to loads of muslims from around the world and we can all go and live in tents?

then what?

• Moderators

It can also be argued they are going back to their spiritual home and land of their forefathers (prior to Islam being invented) as they are disillusioned by the state of Europe these days .

it can also be argued black is white

Pubs are shutting down cos they charge ?2.50 a pint and you can buy the same beer for under ?1 in morrisions.