Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

John Terry

Elson

Guest Frandsen08

well if terry loses captaincy over this how can it automatically go to the dj twatter, he's hardly the ideal role model is he

Despite recent allegations about John Terry, Carlo Ancelotti has selected him for todays game at Burnley as he feels he plays better away from home....

Should John Terry score today Carlo Ancelotti has advised him not to remove his shirt and keep his kit on for a change.....

Despite recent allegations about John Terry, Carlo Ancelotti has selected him for todays game at Burnley as he feels he plays better away from home....

Should John Terry score today Carlo Ancelotti has advised him not to remove his shirt and keep his kit on for a change.....

Lad can't stop scoring

home or away

I am going getting my boots out.

If Terry is stripped of captaincy then we will have no fucker left.

Ferdinand, smackhead.

Cole and his bird, thugs.

Neville, cunt.

Gerrard, thug.

Beckham, adultery.

Wright-Philips, thief. (Well his brother)

Rooney, prostitute shagger.

Heskey, thief. (Robbing a living for years)

She's now got Max Clifford on board so expect the dirt to start flying!

You know as soon as Clifford gets involved it's going to be in the papers for weeks, and there will no doubt be a documentary/interview with her on Sky One just on the eve of the World Cup

You know as soon as Clifford gets involved it's going to be in the papers for weeks, and there will no doubt be a documentary/interview with her on Sky One just on the eve of the World Cup

Wimmin like that want gagging & throwing in a pit. If she'd kept a dignified silence then people would respect that, like Wayne's done & hopefully continues to. I hope her child isn't old enough to read about her sexual exploits, he deserves a better parent.

Ferdinand, smackhead.

Neville, cunt.

Gerrard, thug.

Beckham, adultery.

It is indeed sad as out of that lot of nobbers I'd have to pick Rooney. He does seem to be growing up these days.

Ferdinand, smackhead.

Neville, cunt.

Gerrard, thug.

Beckham, adultery.

I'd sooner have no fucker than a sneaky fucker

Some folk want slapping about.

I've just written down the names of 11 mates at random, and you know, there isn't one of them who hasn't either shagged a whore, cheated, done drugs, stole, woke up in their own ale induced vomit, or been arrested for feytin.

What makes 11 footballers any different? They're not some mythical demi-god who does no wrong and shits peace love and harmony. They're young blokes doing what young blokes do. Anyone who says they'd earn ??100k a week and not make the most of it is a liar, gay, or still lives with their mum at 40.

Granted, I would not shag my mates wench but if someone is looking for Snow White then they'll be looking for a very long time.

I've just written down the names of 11 mates at random, and you know, there isn't one of them who hasn't either shagged a whore, cheated, done drugs, stole, woke up in their own ale induced vomit, or been arrested for feytin.

What makes 11 footballers any different? They're not some mythical demi-god who does no wrong and shits peace love and harmony. They're young blokes doing what young blokes do. Anyone who says they'd earn ??100k a week and not make the most of it is a liar, gay, or still lives with their mum at 40.

Granted, I would not shag my mates wench but if someone is looking for Snow White then they'll be looking for a very long time.

Right he has had a an affair which is wrong.

It was with a mates ex which happens

She got preggers both their faults

And he helped her an abortion which assuming it was a joint desicion is not the worse thign a man has ever done.

All this 'Team Bridge' sand hang Terry at dawn mentality is bollox.

Chris if he was a judge he would be banging the arse off a 12 year old rent boy whilst sentencing his pimp to a suspended sentence and no one would link an eye lid.

To the Tune Of "London Bridge"

Mrs Bridge is going down,

going down, going down

Mrs Bridge is going down,

oh John Terry.

Takes his cock both back and front,

back and front, back and front,

likes it in her ass and c unt

oh John Terry.

Likes to guzzle down his cream,

down his cream, dow..........

Well you will frequent wanderersways get togethers :pardon:

Guest Frandsen08

Ferdinand, smackhead.

Neville, cunt.

Gerrard, thug.

Beckham, adultery.

lampard?

But surely that's the key point in terms of him being the captain of a national team. If - and it's a big if - they are to go and win it in the summer they have to be a "team" and trust each other implicitly. Part of that trust may well come about through swapping stories of what they've been up to and trusting each other to keep schtum. But if the geezer you're supposed to trust the most and bust a gut for - the captain - behaves like this then how can any of them be expected to follow him?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.