Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reet, Building For Next Season.

Pablo

In bound -

strikers - Klasnic (if he will come) + either Dindane or Carlton Cole (if WHU get relegated)

Midfield - Holden + either O Hara or Bullard (if hull go down, injury prone but excellent if you get 25-30 games out of him)

Left Wing - Hunt (if hull go down)

Defenders - ??? cheap bargains a la Tel Ben Haim ?100k

Out Bound-

Elmander (only 12 months left on contract get whatever we can back for him)

Taylor (had a bad attitude this season for me, always seems to be bitching on the bitch)

Hunt (?25k+ / week saved)

McCann (?32k+/week saved)

Shittu (shittu = shit house)

Vaz Te

JOB

dindane is going to Blackburn and cole is going to a bigger club than us even if West Ham stay up.

If Stephen Hunt comes to this club i'll be bringing My Coyle out banner to complain outside the ground.

• Moderators

dindane is going to Blackburn and cole is going to a bigger club than us even if West Ham stay up.

If Stephen Hunt comes to this club i'll be bringing My Coyle out banner to complain outside the ground.

is he f?ck like

he ain't top 4

outside of that can't see a villa or everton going for him

then there isn't a club "bigger" than us

maybe sunderland

they'd be welcome to him

he is f?cking gash

Say what you want about Hunt but he is a decent left winger who will get goals / assists. Didnt know that Dindane was off to Bburn but think we would have a chance getting Cole, cant see any bigger clubs going in for him - Brum maybee? Villa???

Crikey, that's incredible it really is

Pompet offered him ?43k/week but he fucked them off because he didnt want to move down south, Not bad if you can turn it down. Shows why Pompey are fucked, that Utaka is reportedly getting ?70k / week.

On Arteta - I think Everton need to start paying him more because he is red hot and i can see some of the big boys making a move for him this summer, be devestating for Everton losing him.

• Moderators

with the rules about needing a certain number of English players on your books coming in next season i can see cole at Arsenal/Liverpool next year.

nice one centurion, like it like it

Pompet offered him ?43k/week but he fucked them off because he didnt want to move down south, Not bad if you can turn it down. Shows why Pompey are fucked, that Utaka is reportedly getting ?70k / week.

On Arteta - I think Everton need to start paying him more because he is red hot and i can see some of the big boys making a move for him this summer, be devestating for Everton losing him.

Maybe, but players come and go. I would have every faith in Moyes bringing someone else in.

With the way we demanded top dollar for Lescott, it would take ?20 Million at least to get Arteta.....and he aint even that good.

Ive said it before, he is in and out of games, he is slow, and weak....BUT he has never played with a proper quality tough cetral midfielder like Felaini...but everyone has their price.

Edited by Pablo

Fully fit squad, Jagielka and Heitinga. They have not had a chance to play together yet, with Fellaini being injured. Reaaly good player Johny H, I would go as far to say, he is better than Lescott. BUT our other 3 Centre backs....jesus, Cahill is better than all 3 put together.

With all them players you shipping out, you will be left with about 14 players !!!

That's one of OC's major problems this summer (assuming we stay up), Pablo. He'll have to keep the least bad just for continuity & squad size.

Vaz Te ..... I was watching the 2005/2006 highlights DVD recently where he was on fire in the last few games of the season. Was that a flash in the pan ? Has he lost it ? Is he just too injury prone ?

Klasnic worries me as a permanent signing with regard to being injury prone.

M Davies still seems too lightweight to rely on and needs to learn how to use his body weight effectively. Is he injury prone too ?

New full-backs (not wing-backs) are essential, a cover centre-back, and a Prem striker or two. Wonder if we have that sort of money.

That's one of OC's major problems this summer (assuming we stay up), Pablo. He'll have to keep the least bad just for continuity & squad size.

Vaz Te ..... I was watching the 2005/2006 highlights DVD recently where he was on fire in the last few games of the season. Was that a flash in the pan ? Has he lost it ? Is he just too injury prone ?

Klasnic worries me as a permanent signing with regard to being injury prone.

M Davies still seems too lightweight to rely on and needs to learn how to use his body weight effectively. Is he injury prone too ?

New full-backs (not wing-backs) are essential, a cover centre-back, and a Prem striker or two. Wonder if we have that sort of money.

As soon as your safe, OC is going to be busy if huge changes are needed.

You need to get your players signed early, leaving it late can mess your start up.

First thing we need is a new captain.

SKD will go down as an all time legend at Bolton, but as time is running out.

Do not see anyone in the current squad who would step up, a player who can run the game and drive the team forward and keep the ball in midfield for me is essential.

Not sure you will get that within our budget though.

First thing we need is a new captain.

SKD will go down as an all time legend at Bolton, but as time is running out.

Do not see anyone in the current squad who would step up, a player who can run the game and drive the team forward and keep the ball in midfield for me is essential.

Not sure you will get that within our budget though.

Scott Parker ??

• Moderators

He is 30, he wont command a big fee, and ?40k a week would surely get him !

i don't normally get involved with your fishing trips, but come on

and nurse, i need a change of undies

carlton cole to bolton wanderers

ho, fcuking ho

What will the chances of Wenger letting us have Wilshire for a full season?

Great chance of that happening !

You can take Gosling too!!!

No fishing Cassie!

Edited by Pablo

• Moderators

pablo

scott parker

every club south of bolton is in front of us, including rushden and fcuking diamonds

a club 15 miles from here would pay him top dollar and he'd improve 'em

tbh, he could well be joined at city by carlton cole

i'll say it again...carlton cole - bolton wanderers....hahahahahahahahahaha

He wouldn't look out of place in a lot of the top sides imo, Such talent. Teams that like to keep the ball and passa round will be looking.

Can see him improving and playing for a massive club. Just look what he's done already, player of the season, goals, assists, not seen this type since Jay Jay's early days.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.