Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Rumours

I'm on my way to Dave T's to get a Riquelme tattoo done.

A few words of warning though Frank, i had the word "RIVALDO" tattooed accross my forehead by Dave T a few years ago,imagine my disappointment when i found out he wasn't actually signing for us.

I went back to Dave T's to see if he could somehow cover up the tattoo, but he said all he could do was change the lettering to make it "RONALDO" i told him i didn't want to look a knob for the rest of my life and stormed out of the shop.

Tattooists eh? they must think some of us are fcukin' stupid

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Guest Frandsen08

A few words of warning though Frank, i had the word "RIVALDO" tattooed accross my forehead by Dave T a few years ago,imagine my disappointment when i found out he wasn't actually signing for us.

I went back to Dave T's to see if he could somehow cover up the tattoo, but he said all he could do was change the lettering to make it "RONALDO" i told him i didn't want to look a knob for the rest of my life and stormed out of the shop.

Tattooists eh? they must think some of us are fcukin' stupid

What you talkin about? rivaldo is set to sign for us, Gartside has the fax in his pocket.

According to The Sun, we're signing the left back and the striker from Madrid.

We're also linked with Mears from Burnley, not sure on that one, I think it might just be linking Coyle with an ex-player

According to The Sun, we're signing the left back and the striker from Madrid.

We're also linked with Mears from Burnley, not sure on that one, I think it might just be linking Coyle with an ex-player

According to the press that one's been a 'done deal', 'set to sign' etc since the end of the season.

Until they're pitchside with OC holding a wanderers shirt/scarf i won't believe anything

Guest Frandsen08

As i have been away for quiet a while and lost all touch with what is going on , so could someone tell me if we have signed anyonw exciting as i am thinking of getting a season ticket for me and the lad.

Martin Petrov from city

robbie blake from burnley

klasnic deal looks dead

no news on wilshere

trying to seala deal for a young madrid left back and forward. but nothing done yet.

Seeing as he's young and inexperienced, ?2.5m doesn't seem cheap for a LB to me

Could be a bargain though like Lee Chung, and considering how poor Robinson is, I would really like a new player there, everything sound positive about him, an attacking wingback, has a running style like Kaka[as noticed 1st by azreal] and has a good strike on him.

Could be a bargain though like Lee Chung, and considering how poor Robinson is, I would really like a new player there, everything sound positive about him, an attacking wingback, has a running style like Kaka[as noticed 1st by azreal] and has a good strike on him.

He looks great going forward and has a goal threat, as well as curling a mean free kick but we don't see him doing much defending and our left back needs that side to his game as we won't dominate too many teams. From what the video shows though, he looks comfortable on the ball and a tidy player, jury out on his defensive qualities.

He looks great going forward and has a goal threat, as well as curling a mean free kick but we don't see him doing much defending and our left back needs that side to his game as we won't dominate too many teams. From what the video shows though, he looks comfortable on the ball and a tidy player, jury out on his defensive qualities.

i agree

seems like he was in the wrong box far to often on that video..

him and petrov would be great attacking down the left...never seen either defend though

ME TOO!

• Moderators

Trible are reporting that Nicky Hunt is off to Pompey on a free, not sure if its bollox or not, Im sure hes on a good wedge though and thought Pompey were skint!

might be a bit far fetched by maybe he's got bored and fancies a game of football now and again and took a cut

doubt it like

Bit of gossip

News of the world links us to Wolves Midfielder David Jones......

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/872346/JONES-ATTRACTING-PLENTY-OF-ATTENTION.html

Found this Japanese article via a blog site in which they suggest defender Yuto Nagatomo will decide ourselves & Serie A newboys Cesena.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478494&highlight=bolton&page=13

http://soccer.yahoo.co.jp/jleague/news/article.html?a=20100709-00000014-sanspo-socc

Edited by dirty barsteward

Guest Frandsen08

like someone said before though Mounts if fabregas stays or goes i dont think it will effect the outcome of what arsenal decide to do with Jack next season, not if they want to win the title, he's not that good yet, they'll need someone more solid.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.