Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

Manga is the books, anime is the films/tv. Anime is basically any Japanese animation.

Gibli films are amongst some of my all time favourites. Mini Me love My Neighbour Totoro and Ponyo.

Ulysses, Ulysses , something something , all the galaxies

• Moderators

Talking of classics I've only just done taxi driver. I didn't clock Harvey Keitel playing the pimp until after the credits. Great film.

And a 12 year old jodie foster playing the child prostitute

That's the backstory he (John Hinkley) was implanted with...Manchurian candidate y'see.

Keitel's pimp was originally cast as a black character btw, it's a masterclass of sleaze by him, right down to the painted coke nail and dabbing the corners of his mouth with a hankie.

Some of his antics in Bad Lieutenant are on par 

One of the 'show me how you suck a guy's cock' girls was only one of his real life babysitters who fancied getting into acting, Christ know how she felt when he whipped little Harv out during that scene...:)

I based my whole lifestyle around that of the Lieutenant during my late 20s - right down to dancing and howling anguishedly with my nob hanging out.

One of the 'show me how you suck a guy's cock' girls was only one of his real life babysitters who fancied getting into acting, Christ know how she felt when he whipped little Harv out during that scene... :)

I based my whole lifestyle around that of the Lieutenant during my late 20s - right down to dancing and howling atnguishedly with my nob hanging out.

Surely he could be trusted to spend the night on his own at that age? ;) 

Good film that though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

Watching Mega Shark v Mecha Shark.

This is without doubt the shittest film ever made. Who ever financed it (all £200) must be mentally unstable.

I'll see your Mega Shark v Mecha Shark and raise you a Zombeavers