Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

What do people make of a quiet place? thought it was really good but with stupid things like

kid walking behind parent at beginning, getting pregnant when babies make sound

Really think it could have been a tv series like TWD, be good to see a prequel to see where the monsters come from

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Festival

Poor man’s Inbetweeners - Joe Thomas is going to be forever typecast - but certainly had it’s moments

The Happytime Murders

Missed the first 5 minutes because of the fuckwits in Frankie & Benny’s but I doubt we missed any plot twists. Piss funny at times. Worth a watch for a daft laugh.

Journeyman with Paddy Considine.

Think they were trying too hard for some awards.

Actually meandered along and was a bit of a non-event.

Had a few funny moments though.

Sounds like a few of his films that have somehow gained cult status. Usually dreadful acting in them too.

• Site Supporter

Jumanji 2 - made me feel old as fuck and its bang average.

Sharknado 6 for the third time this week. 5 year old obsessed with sharks. Kill me now.

My brother watched 'The Meg' whilst on holiday. Smiled and said it was great. I'm guessing the story line is rather thin but it's fun nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...

Quiet night in with the Mrs on Friday night watching "My Friend Dahmer" - really got the romance going!! haha. Then spent an hour after the film reading a lot of very sick shit on Wikipedia about him and his demise. Gruesome! Actually enjoyed the film. Hopefully it will kick start kids to start "doing a Dahmer" in shopping centres and classrooms!

Watched a few dogshit films recently, special mention goes to:

Oceans Eight - Fuck me that was dull, switched it off after 40mins. Something about Sandra Bullock that i really don't like, confusing as the package is great.

The First Purge -  Utter wank, fell asleep thankfully.

Of the better films i've watched

Solo: 7/10 - But i am a Star Wars child.

Journeyman: 6.5/10 Was decent too, a little slow like others have said but very well acted.

American Animals: 7/10 - Had no idea how much of the story was true. Liked it more after I did some reading up on it afterwards. Dopey fuckers!!